PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations To The New York Giants

jaimuziq
02-03-2008, 07:31 PM
WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0003.gif
Belicheat is a sore loser.

One of the biggest upsets in Super Bowl history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sunschild57
02-03-2008, 07:34 PM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!

Chyna Black
02-03-2008, 07:36 PM
O...M....Goodness jaimuziq you had this topic saved somewhere to be able to post it so fast!! :D

The Giants have won and I am in shock!!!

marissasensei
02-03-2008, 07:37 PM
That was SUCH an awesome game! Hell, I usually root for the Cowboys, but I was running around, screaming like a dyed in the wool Giants fan! :lol:

Eli has officially surpassed Peyton as my favorite Manning brother. I am thrilled for him.

Maybe now the press will stop slobbering over St. Thomas Brady. <_<

ETA: jaimuziq -- ITA about Belichek being a sore loser. I thought him not coming back for the &#39;official&#39; end of the game was a bit classless.

Rikki
02-03-2008, 07:39 PM
I&#39;m so glad I stayed up to see the end!! GO ELI!!

sunschild57
02-03-2008, 07:43 PM
Plaxico did it when it counted :wub: :wub: :wub:

jaimuziq
02-03-2008, 07:45 PM
Maybe now the press will stop slobbering over St. Thomas Brady. <_<

ETA: jaimuziq -- ITA about Belichek being a sore loser. I thought him not coming back for the &#39;official&#39; end of the game was a bit classless.
[/b]

Brady ain&#39;t "THE MAN" no more!!!! I hope Belicheat gets fined for walking off the field before the game was officially over. Tom Coughlin(former Jacksonville Jaguar coach) saved his job. I just watched the 4th quarter and I&#39;m glad I did. :D

So much history was made tonight, brothers(Eli and Peyton) winning back to back Super Bowls, ain&#39;t that a trip?!?!

@ Chyna Black, I didn&#39;t have it saved I just type fast. :lol:

yima99
02-03-2008, 07:50 PM
YES YES YES! Congrats to the GIANTS. I am a steelers fan but im so glad they won. CANT STAND THE PATRIOTS.

RieB81
02-03-2008, 07:51 PM
GO! GO! GO! GIANTS! Super Bowl Champions! Woo Hoo.

I don&#39;t do parades but I will on Tuesday.

Neosoul
02-03-2008, 08:05 PM
Thanks Jai, thank ya very much. :D

Great for Burgess and Manning, but David Tyree, :wub: set that shyt up!!!!!!

jaimuziq
02-03-2008, 08:09 PM
Thanks Jai, thank ya very much. :D

Great for Burgess and Manning, but David Tyree, :wub: set that shyt up!!!!!!
[/b]

Girl, when Tyree caught that ball and held on to it with his helmet, I almost peed on myself(had to use the bathroom but couldn&#39;t move). That was one of the best catches I&#39;ve seen in a long time, brotha did his thing when they needed it. :D

marissasensei
02-03-2008, 08:32 PM
Also? I have to chuckle thinking about Po&#39; Tiki, who went out of his way to trash Eli and Coughlin and was so sure that he was the engine that made the team run . . . only to have them win it all the year after he leaves. :lol: Sweet.

And Plaxico is like the first player in forever to actually back up a pregame prediction.

systah
02-03-2008, 09:35 PM
congrats to the giants!!! :clap:

deecoily
02-04-2008, 02:51 AM
Yeah the Pats played like girls. It&#39;s like they didn&#39;t even try. I turned it off in the second quarter and went and did more productive things. I am proud of Laurence Maroney, the only player who tried. The rest of them were pathetic.

Well done NY. The Pats deserved to lose.

Rhapsodie
02-04-2008, 05:01 AM
I agree Dee. They&#39;ve been playing craptastic since they played the Chargers. I was waiting that whole game for them to start playing but it didn&#39;t happen. I&#39;m happy for NY, they wanted it more and they got it. I can&#39;t even be mad, I&#39;m proud of them.

Rikki
02-04-2008, 05:21 AM
YES YES YES! Congrats to the GIANTS. I am a steelers fan but im so glad they won. CANT STAND THE PATRIOTS.
[/b]

My sentiments exactly!!

poohslocs
02-04-2008, 06:39 AM
Yay! I was so happy when the Giants won. Heck, I really didn&#39;t care who won - as long as it wasn&#39;t the Patriots!! LOL!

EmpressRi
02-04-2008, 08:39 AM
Yeah the Pats played like girls. It&#39;s like they didn&#39;t even try. I turned it off in the second quarter and went and did more productive things. I am proud of Laurence Maroney, the only player who tried. The rest of them were pathetic.

Well done NY. The Pats deserved to lose.
[/b]

OH DEE! lol When I saw Laurence Maroney I was like, I KNOW WHO HE IS!!! My fiance asked, how? I said, FROM NAPPTURALITY!!! :lol: Then I proceeded to tell him about the picture in your siggy. That was funny.

Savvyone
02-04-2008, 09:44 AM
Now them cheatin scumb bags are OFF their freakin pedestal....and what SORE LOSERS to boot! <_< I :wub: the Manning brothers, so grounded and humble and they have got to be proud one brother after the next....yippppeeeeee! :)

Now Brady can scurry along and keep impregnating and dumping women like he&#39;s been doing.... <_<

amberdcox
02-04-2008, 01:41 PM
i was glad to see the giants win! i know tiki was like "WTF"? How did they do it without me?? I bet he is sick to his stomach.

belicheck running off the field.....lmao at that sore loser.

jaimuziq
02-04-2008, 02:59 PM
Also? I have to chuckle thinking about Po&#39; Tiki, who went out of his way to trash Eli and Coughlin and was so sure that he was the engine that made the team run . . . only to have them win it all the year after he leaves. :lol: Sweet.

And Plaxico is like the first player in forever to actually back up a pregame prediction.
[/b]

Everytime I think about that I just :lol: :lol: :lol: .

i was glad to see the giants win! i know tiki was like "WTF"? How did they do it without me?? I bet he is sick to his stomach.

belicheck running off the field.....lmao at that sore loser.
[/b]

Everyone is talking about "The Grinch" aka Belicheick being a sore loser, maybe he&#39;ll retire now. ^_^

daisy14
02-04-2008, 06:29 PM
I&#39;m sooooo happy the GIANTS WON! GO GIANTS!!!Too bad the Grinch couldn&#39;t handle his loss, it&#39;s a shame because I was told today he used to work very closely with the giants back in the days.