PDA

View Full Version : Moms Allowing Their Children To Be Molested By Stepfathers/boyfriends

siennamoonshine
02-13-2008, 01:25 PM
Dr. Phil aired a show today about a mother who wanted to reconcile with her daughter. The daughter mistrustful/resentful over the fact that the mother had become aware that she was being molested by her stepfather and didn't take steps to end the abuse/leave the stepfather/remove the children from the home/have him arrested. He was apparently in the military at the time. They were stationed overseas and she says she didn't know where to turn. The abuse continued for several more years.

Steve Wilkos and others have had discussions with persons involved in similar situations. I can't help wondering how often this occurs. I saw it in Tyler Perry's "MaDea's Family Reunion" movie, and I know it has happened, but its hard to believe that a mother could just allow this to go on while living under the same roof.

What is your take on the issue ?

LuvJones
02-13-2008, 02:17 PM
I believe any mother who sacrifices her own children should suffer the wrath of God!

My BFF moved out of her house when she was 15, her SD was grooming her for molestation. He had been severely abuse sexually by his own father(this was common knowledge among her family). Her mother allowed her to move with there grandmother so she would be safe. Her 2 little sisters stayed in the house <_< He molested her little sister, and her mother didn&#39;t believe her until my BFF came forward and said he had done strange things to her( standing next her bed at night, rubbing her back through her night gown, and he eventually tried to touch her breasts that&#39;s when she asked to go live with her GM.) She told her mother that her SD made her uncomfortable. Like I said her mother let her go, but then blamed her when her sister was molested because she(my BFF) never came out and said he was molesting her! WTF!!!??? I know her mother knew, but she didn&#39;t want to give up her house and the "comfort" of having a man. :rolleyes:

mahsoul1
02-13-2008, 02:30 PM
I caught the tail end of the show...that woman was being ridiculous----she took no ownership and kept talking about how defensive her daughter was and how she just wouldnt even try to understand. Had the nerve to call herself a victim too. Uhm no!!!! I have no sympathy for women like this--no matter how harsh that sounds. My childhood friend was 11 years old when her mother&#39;s boyfriend raped her. This woman refused to press charges and continued to date this man and allow him in to her house. My friend was never the same after that.

whitney
02-13-2008, 08:28 PM
they had this on oprah a few years back. i never really get worked up but i wanted to slap the ish out of the mother b/c after her son came forward about being molested by her boyfriend she did not press charges. the son felt bad b/c they (his mom, him, and his bro) were dependent on the boyfriend financially, that&#39;s why he took so long to come forward. anyway, she finally kicked the boyfriend out, but when the son went off to college the mom told him she was going to marry the pedophile bf and asked if he would come to the wedding. that broke my heart, oprah told him that he doesn&#39;t have a mother anymore, and he was sitting up there in tears so ashamed and heartbroken. it didn&#39;t make no sense.

Alastri
02-13-2008, 10:05 PM
maybe these mothers are of the mindset "i come first, then my children" <_<

i can&#39;t really see a child recovering from something like that, not fully

yellowfoxx21
02-14-2008, 07:09 AM
I believe any mother who sacrifices her own children should suffer the wrath of God!

[/b]

^^^ I feel you on that one.... My aunts Friend had a live in BF for five years, and have a 4 year old daughter by him. He was a sex addict, and always told her that he if she didn&#39;t give it to him he would get it from somewhere else. He would get up and leave the room/ house, Turns out he was molesting her daughter for five years, she&#39;s now 17. I&#39;m sorry some women act like they have to have a "mic" , and put it before their children.

The BF caught the 17 yr old having sex with her bf, so she got mad and then that&#39;s when she confessed. If she didn&#39;t get mad and tell he would still be there. Now the mother feels quilty or whatever...and let&#39;s her daughter bring her bf over to have sex as long as she keeps the 4 yr old, along with her(the momma) rotating 5 men all week out of her room as well....

LBellatrix
02-14-2008, 01:16 PM
they had this on oprah a few years back. i never really get worked up but i wanted to slap the ish out of the mother b/c after her son came forward about being molested by her boyfriend she did not press charges. the son felt bad b/c they (his mom, him, and his bro) were dependent on the boyfriend financially, that&#39;s why he took so long to come forward. anyway, she finally kicked the boyfriend out, but when the son went off to college the mom told him she was going to marry the pedophile bf and asked if he would come to the wedding. that broke my heart, oprah told him that he doesn&#39;t have a mother anymore, and he was sitting up there in tears so ashamed and heartbroken. it didn&#39;t make no sense.
[/b]

I remember that show. When I wasn&#39;t weeping for the son, I was screaming at the mother.

I cannot imagine ever being so f***ed up in the head (or in the wallet...hello?) that I would choose a man over my kids.

cristalena
02-14-2008, 02:34 PM
I saw something similar on Montel last week. The husband&#39;s birthday request to his wife was to be able to have sex with her young daughter (I believe she was around 8 years old). The mother was absolutely shocked at first...then she complied. It got to the point where the mother was doing sexual things to her own daughter while the husband watched. They also engaged in threesomes.

The "little girl" is now 28 years old now with a child of her own, and is dealing with serious issues.

The next guest (whose story I didn&#39;t get to finish) was raped by her own flesh-and-blood father and became pregnant with his child. I believe she was 11 or 12 years old. When she went into labor (in the house) he said that if they had sex, the labor pains would be lessened.

olympia621
02-14-2008, 03:23 PM
I saw something similar on Montel last week. The husband&#39;s birthday request to his wife was to be able to have sex with her young daughter (I believe she was around 8 years old). The mother was absolutely shocked at first...then she complied. It got to the point where the mother was doing sexual things to her own daughter while the husband watched. They also engaged in threesomes.

The "little girl" is now 28 years old now with a child of her own, and is dealing with serious issues.
[/b]
I think I saw this story on Court TV or MSNBC. Didn&#39;t the girl get adopted by the mom&#39;s friend and the cop who saved her/ Also, this girl looks just like her mom. What kind of issues is she going through.

puremelody
02-15-2008, 03:59 PM
. When she went into labor (in the house) he said that if they had sex, the labor pains would be lessened.
[/b]

OMG!!!!!! WTF That is some sick ,beyond insane S** I &#39;ve heard.I am so sick of hearing these stories about children being molested or raped but more so by their own fathers, mothers, uncles.I know so many people that this happened to and this is more common than we care to acknowledge.I have a couple of girlfriends who&#39;s mother were in denial or just didn&#39;t give a D*** that their husbands or boyfriends had tainted their child.How can you as a woman, a human being, a mother even lay down with a man that you know has violated your seed?You are worst than the demon that has done that because you as a mother was supposed to protect your seed and make sure that justice was served on behalf of your child, weither it be legal or unlegal. Thank god I am not a mother but I can imagine what I WOULD DO if I found something like that out.On the mother&#39;s behalf I thnk it just goes beyond low-self esteem I think that it&#39;s just a extreme selfish factor, cuz even if a woman has low self esteem it&#39;s still in her animal nature to protect her child.You&#39;ll be suprised what people do at the expense of their children.

cristalena
02-15-2008, 05:27 PM
I think I saw this story on Court TV or MSNBC. Didn&#39;t the girl get adopted by the mom&#39;s friend and the cop who saved her/ Also, this girl looks just like her mom. What kind of issues is she going through.
[/b]

The girl on Montel was adopted by one of her neighbors. She was a friend/playmate of the woman&#39;s children.

guapa1
02-15-2008, 06:42 PM
Why did I come into this thread? These stories are awful *walks out feeling heart broken about the evilness of mankind*