PDA

View Full Version : Gop "conservatives" Are Scared Yall...

China
02-18-2008, 01:18 PM
http://www.keralanext.com/news/?id=1175502

Can Bobby Jindal be US Vice-President?
Monday, February 11, 2008

As the US Presidential nomination race heats up, speculations are rife over who could be the Vice- Presidential nominees. Infact one name that has emerged in the race for the Republican Vice- Presidential candidate and deputy to John McCain is Indian-born governor of Louisiana -- Bobby Jindal.

Jindal, a thirty-six year old conservative Republican took over as Governor of Louisiana state last month. Jindal also stated that he admires Senator John McCain of Arizona state, who has virtually sealed his presidential nomination to lead in the Republican party in the race to the White House.

Jindal, who considers McCain a " principled " figure said: "You never get the sense that he is trying to appease you, kiss up to you for your vote."

Political pundits also declared that if McCain picks Jindal, he could negate Democrat Barrack Obama's diversity factor.

According to reports Jindal refused to endorse any of the Republicans in the Louisiana primaries, which were won by Mike Huckabee.

Futhermore, whether Indian-American Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal in the race to be named as the running mate or deputy to Republican John McCain is still unknown.

Fortunately for Jindal, political commentator Rush Limbaugh in relation to the prospective Vice-President nominee floating around Republican circles stated: "I am going to give you a name that would make me jump up with joy -- Bobby Jindal. I did an interview with him. He is the next Ronald Reagan, if he does not change."

Limbaugh, who is all praises towards Jindal said: "He's young. He was just sworn in for his first term. He's the guy that beat the liberal Democrat machine throughout Louisiana. He did it on 100 per cent conservatism."

Reports also suggest that Limbaugh, who is a conservative himself has been critical of McCain for his perceived liberal views.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obama should be flattered. :P

napturallyme
02-18-2008, 04:14 PM
The GOP did something similar here in IL when Obama ran for the Senate. They put up a black Repub when their white male nominee had to drop out of the race. They put up Alan Keyes who you all may remember ran for the White House before, he had never lived a day in IL.

cyndependant
02-18-2008, 05:06 PM
^^ girl i remember that. Allan Keys was SUCH a joke and probably drove people in herds to Obama. He usedto make me :lol: on a regular basis. Jindal seems to be relatively unknown politically. and personally, they need to get back @ me with a LA official when N.O. is back on its feet. let him finish the project he already has before him.

China
02-18-2008, 05:49 PM
There was an interview with Jindal on either CNN or MSNBC today, and I swear the dude sounds like he's studied the Obama playbook.