PDA

View Full Version : Cindy Mccain

deecoily
02-21-2008, 11:35 PM
She really gets under my skin. What IS it??? Why is she always tagging along with him? Why is she ALWAYS going everywhere he is? Why does she always have to be next to him ALL THE TIME. I find her really distracting... in an Absolutely Fabulous kind of way. (read: Patsy)

She is ALWAYS there!!! Doesn't she have a job or somewhere to go?

I believe in "stand by your man" and all that but this is ridiculous.

BrownsuggaDIVA
02-22-2008, 01:44 AM
lol. you arent the first to notice this. i always note her position....not quuite beside him nor behind him. i was wondering does she practce this..

gigglezk
02-22-2008, 04:39 AM
Personally, I think the rumor about him sleeping around is 100% true. She sticks to him like a stamp to a letter...as if she doesn't trust him and needs to be constantly around him to stop him from straying.

kurliehead
02-22-2008, 04:49 AM
I think the rumor is true as well. He met and started a relationship with her while still married to his wife, and married her only a month after the divorce from his first wife was final. The woman he is accused of cheating with is a younger blonder version of his current wife. I’m sure if he wasn’t in public office and had aspirations to run for Pres he would’ve left wife #2 and started on wife #3.

curlycoilyfroily
02-22-2008, 05:04 AM
She creeps me out. When he was giving his victory speech in WI, she was just standing there like :D with this strange glassiness in her eyes....

somethin' ain't right.

LaMonica
02-22-2008, 05:17 AM
This is what Cindy McCain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cindy_McCain) is about.

Apparently she only cares about children in other country's because most of her philanthropic work is done overseas.

Her Laser Like "Stepford Eyes" are quite scarey.

GalaxyGirl2012
02-22-2008, 05:49 AM
she's freaky.

i hope i don't have to look at her for the next 4 years

cyndependant
02-22-2008, 05:49 AM
I could not believe that woman was only 54! i was like WOAH! She looks like she is always with him like that. like she stands by him when he brushes his teeth,on the toilet, picks out pants. Like a creepy colorless-eyeball having shadow. :blink:

Amunet
02-22-2008, 07:03 AM
She has dead eyes. They creep me out.

olympia621
02-22-2008, 07:15 AM
She looks very severe to me. Her hair is pulled back to tight or something. This makes her face and mouth appear taunt. She needs hair in her face or something.

britni
02-22-2008, 08:15 AM
She creeps me out. When he was giving his victory speech in WI, she was just standing there like :D with this strange glassiness in her eyes....

somethin' ain't right.
[/b]
This post almost destroyed me. :lol:

Y'all know I had to give some pictorial evidence. :P

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/ldubeleventy7/McCain-feat-Nav-de.jpg

WTF??? He looks disturbed.

http://blogs.trb.com/news/politics/blog/JohnCindyMcCain.jpg

I think she looks better with the pixie cut. :dunno:

curlycoilyfroily
02-22-2008, 08:36 AM
^^^ :dunno: What? You know it's true. ^_^

What's with the pitchfork in the first pic? She does look younger than 54, but not that much. The pixie cut was more flattering than her current 'do. I agree, LaMonica. She is very Stepford. :huh:

napturallyme
02-22-2008, 09:16 AM
I could not believe that woman was only 54! i was like WOAH! She looks like she is always with him like that. like she stands by him when he brushes his teeth,on the toilet, picks out pants. Like a creepy colorless-eyeball having shadow. :blink:
[/b]

Only 54???? Wow, she looks old.

She is scary looking. I don't want to have to look at her for 4 yrs either nor her hubby speak.

I do think the lobbyist lady looks like a younger version of her. I think the rumor is true, but I honestly could care less about it.

nvsnot
02-22-2008, 11:22 AM
It's called too much plastic surgery and botox. She looks fake. Look at her in a close-up. Her skin is tight, but the lines in her face tell the story.

aquababie19
02-22-2008, 01:12 PM
she does look better with the pixie cut. and yes she does look creepy .....very scary!

meccadon
02-22-2008, 02:35 PM
I think the rumor is true as well. He met and started a relationship with her while still married to his wife, and married her only a month after the divorce from his first wife was final. The woman he is accused of cheating with is a younger blonder version of his current wife. I’m sure if he wasn’t in public office and had aspirations to run for Pres he would’ve left wife #2 and started on wife #3.
[/b]

I was thinking the exact same thing to the bolded and the <strike>scary</strike> "scurry" assessment you all have made about her eyes. They look like glassy, dull, doll eyes with no spirit in them :ninj: I hate to have to say that about anyone. You can be cute, ugly, old... whatever!...But if your eyes look dead, that just seems so sad.

deecoily
02-22-2008, 04:09 PM
Well I&#39;m glad it&#39;s not just me.
She should leave the botox alone.

NappilyShoni
02-22-2008, 09:13 PM
Great. Thanks, y&#39;all. I&#39;m going to have nightmares for a week, now!

MsSankofa
02-23-2008, 07:37 AM
^^^^ I thought it was just me. I co-sign on everything that has been said about that woman. I was just talking about this very thing to my family yesterday. This is the music that resonates in my mind every time I see her on TV:
:unsure:

Cindy McCain&#39;s Theme Music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE095Dq9gWI)

curlycoilyfroily
02-23-2008, 08:04 AM
^^ :lol: :lol:

China
02-23-2008, 08:55 AM
I feel sorry for her. It sounds like she&#39;s spent a nice portion of this marriage stressed out. She&#39;s had several misscarriages, a hysterectomy, and an addiction to painkillers like Vicodin. She really needs to find her own voice.

sannie
02-23-2008, 09:40 AM
^^ Maybe she needs to call Hillary...

China
02-23-2008, 10:53 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Good one. :lol:

Young B
02-23-2008, 11:10 AM
^^ Maybe she needs to call Hillary...
[/b]
D@@@@@@@@@MN!!!!

I feel really bad for her. She seems to be the polar opposite of Hilary. Both had cheating husbands that they stuck by, but Hilary came out strong at the end, this women came out full of Botox and Vicodin.
SMH

Mae
02-23-2008, 04:50 PM
I feel sorry for her. It sounds like she&#39;s spent a nice portion of this marriage stressed out. She&#39;s had several misscarriages, a hysterectomy, and an addiction to painkillers like Vicodin. She really needs to find her own voice.
[/b]

I was going to make a funny comment about her, but after hearing that I am like :( ....still don&#39;t want her as First Lady though....

Young B
02-24-2008, 04:53 AM
Maybe Cindy McCain looks like Grandma of The Corn that never escaped the rows cuz she&#39;s still on that stuff.

John McCain is a war-mongerer and, contraire to what they try to project, they are just as shady and dirty as the rest of Washington. Cindy best watch her step if she ever thinks of coming out her mouth trying to criticize Michelle again about anything cuz it will not be pretty.

Barack admitted his drug use, but do the McCains really want a rehashing of the fact that not only was Cindy a Vic and Perc-head...heffa was a common thief (w/the $$ and prestige to avoid proscution) that stole narcotics from her own "nonprofit medical relief organization" (http://www.salon.com/news/feature/1999/10/18/drugs/) to get her addiction and high on??
[/b]
Wow, now this is wrong. This is what happens when one has too much power with an addiction. Betty Ford stay callin&#39; this woman, but she won&#39;t pick up the phone!!!

setarcos
02-24-2008, 09:13 AM
Apparently she only cares about children in other country&#39;s because most of her philanthropic work is done overseas.[/b]
That is such an unfair statement. How can you say she "only" cares about foreign children when "In 1995, McCain founded a new organization, the Hensley Family Foundation, which donates monies towards children&#39;s programs in Arizona and nationally" and she worked in special education in Arizona when she was younger?

Why do some Americans get so petulant when US philanthropists share with the rest of the world? Can&#39;t people follow the dictates of their *own* conscience without making geography the first criteria?

@China and Mae : According to the wiki entry, she also had a stroke in 2004 caused by high blood pressure, and still suffers short term memory loss. That might partly explain the spaced out look.

LaMonica
02-24-2008, 09:29 AM
That is such an unfair statement. How can you say she "only" cares about foreign children when "In 1995, McCain founded a new organization, the Hensley Family Foundation, which donates monies towards children&#39;s programs in Arizona and nationally" and she worked in special education in Arizona when she was younger?

Why do some Americans get so petulant when US philanthropists share with the rest of the world? Can&#39;t people follow the dictates of their *own* conscience without making geography the first criteria?

@China and Mae : According to the wiki entry, she also had a stroke in 2004 caused by high blood pressure, and still suffers short term memory loss. That might partly explain the spaced out look.
[/b]

Are you being serious or am I missing your sarcasm..I&#39;d like to know before I respond.

LuaBonita
02-24-2008, 10:27 AM
the nytimes just wrote a piece about the affair allegations from back in the day... so it makes sense that she would be with him 24/7. the chick does look like a younger version of her!!

LaMonica
02-24-2008, 01:15 PM
And one possible side effect of abusing narcotics like Vicodin and Percocet is…you guessed it…high blood pressure. Thaz all I got ta say about that!

I understand what you’re getting at and tend to agree as I applaud individuals (i.e. the Oprahs, Brads, Bonos, Angelinas etc.) who give $$ or of themselves to others and take it for what it is without questioning their motives, if they’ve not given reason. My thing is…Cindy best keep her mouth shut and not even think about even remotely criticizing Michelle Obama again or look at her sideways. If she does, it will not pretty and it is on!

I am not trying to hear some American yt person blab about their patriotism, and especially not even attempt to question that of a person of color’s, when they and their ancestors have lived their lives in possession of all that white privilege has to offer. They can holla at a eeyotch when they’ve a history in this county of being legislated to sit on the “back of the bus,” loved ones that experienced the sting of racial profiling in law enforcement, education, employment etc., or have historically blessed a ‘darky’ loved one that went off to fight for the US and obtain rights for others that they did not enjoy in their own country. Until then…their lips? My azz!
[/b]

Rukiya
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/LaMonica109/Thanx/1THANX17.gif
I was waiting for Setarcos to respond to my inquiry as of the tone of her post..but instead...I&#39;ll respond anyway

I personally take issue with this woman who sits on a societal "Pedestal" as a privileged , blond, white woman. She has every reason to feel proud of her country..cause it&#39;s easy to have pride in it, when you have never been on the receiving end , nor sit on the cusp of the ugly side of this country&#39;s sexism, classism and racism.

You may tout all she has done for those in her state of Arizona...But NO WHERE...at no time did this woman apparently LIFT a finger for Hurricane Katrina victims.Nor does any of the charitable organizations she heads or runs do anything for the millions of disadvantage children HERE in the United States...EXCEPT her state.

Maybe I was taught wrong..but I was taught that you must take care of home FIRST! While I more than sympathize with children who suffer in third world countries..and have no issue donating to various charities myself..you can best believe that I will start with the people I live with and see everyday..not just in my own city, and state...but in my country.

As I have said before ..I&#39;m sure it&#39;s easy to be Proud when your perspective has not exposed you to the issues so many in your own country face everyday. Which does not bode well for most of us if this is the attitude and perspective she and her husband have , if they get in the White House.

And I&#39;m sorry..but her back surgeries and miscarriages , that some are touting as a reason to sympathize with her is just lame...cause ask yourself...Do you think Barack Obama would even stand a CHANCE at the Presidency if he had a "Pill Popping , Thieving Addict" for a spouse?

And as I said before... Don&#39;t be talking smack about Mrs. Obama while you are wearing your 80&#39;s red leather at a Presidential Campaign Rally.

anabwi
02-24-2008, 01:44 PM
Aw-ite nah !!

sannie
02-24-2008, 01:48 PM
^^^Do you have some unresolved issues with MJJ? :P

Do you think Barack Obama would even stand a CHANCE at the Presidency if he had a "Pill Popping , Thieving Addict" for a spouse?
[/b]
soo true Barack and Michelle have to be damn near perfect to stand half a change while Bush ennem...well you know.

setarcos
02-26-2008, 11:59 AM
Are you being serious or am I missing your sarcasm..I&#39;d like to know before I respond.
[/b]

No. I&#39;m being serious. (Though a bit dramatic). Without even any further knowledge of Ms. McCain, I simply thought the evidence *you* presented was not sufficient to back up your statement. The content of the wikipedia link, plus your statement that "most" (not "all", but "most") of her charitable work was overseas in no way supports a statement that she "only" cares about foreign children.

So your statement seemed unfounded and borderline xenophobic.

That&#39;s all. This is not to be taken as any defence of Ms. McCain&#39;s other activities or justify any attacks she may have made against other candidates / their spouses. I don&#39;t know the woman from Eve. Just dealing with the specific micro issue.

Nor does any of the charitable organizations she heads or runs do anything for the millions of disadvantage children HERE in the United States...EXCEPT her state.[/b]
The wiki link you posted said the charity she founded in 1995 does work "nationally ", i.e. throughout the US. At least she did found a charity that helps *some* US children - which is more than 99% of us have done. But I don&#39;t even think that matters. Even if all her charitable work was overseas, I don&#39;t think the geographic location a person&#39;s charitable work is by itself a definitive indicator of what they don&#39;t care about. (Flashbacks to arguments about Oprah). Just because I may give to children in the Sudan doesn&#39;t mean that I don&#39;t care about children from my hometown. Compassion is not a zero-sum game.

Like I said, the woman may be a grade A beyotch, but I just thought that wasn&#39;t a valid accusation to make against her, pending further evidence.

BrnNappyGrl
02-26-2008, 12:18 PM
Whatever. This woman looks like Valley of the Pill Popping Stepford Wives Down in the Crack Alley Dolls. She totally creeps me the hell out. I just want to give her a shot of Narcan when I see her (to help her come down off of whatever it is she&#39;s on, because I know that glassy look anywhere: she high as a damned kite!).

<_< And yes, prescription pills do count.

britni
02-26-2008, 12:28 PM
Betty Ford stay callin&#39; this woman, but she won&#39;t pick up the phone!!!
[/b]
*too through* :lol: :lol:

And as I said before... Don&#39;t be talking smack about Mrs. Obama while you are wearing your 80&#39;s red leather at a Presidential Campaign Rally.
[/b]
Forgive my ignorance, but what does this mean?

Cocoakeke
02-26-2008, 12:33 PM
I am cracking up after reading all of the posts for the simple fact that my better half and myself were just discussing Mrs. McCain this weekend! She SCARES ME... :lol:

AND yes, the blonde lobbyist he&#39;s been accused of having a trist with looks like a younger version of the current wife and the current wife looks like a younger version of the first wife. He has established a definite pattern and preference. He SO reminds me of Skeletor from He-Man the old school cartoon.

PrincessDrRe
02-26-2008, 12:39 PM
She really gets under my skin. What IS it??? Why is she always tagging along with him? Why is she ALWAYS going everywhere he is? Why does she always have to be next to him ALL THE TIME. I find her really distracting... in an Absolutely Fabulous kind of way. (read: Patsy)

She is ALWAYS there!!! Doesn&#39;t she have a job or somewhere to go?

I believe in "stand by your man" and all that but this is ridiculous.
[/b]
She reminds me of one of the first "Stewart" skits on Mad TV - when "Stewart" was still connected to his Mother&#39;s by his umbilical cord......

*Snap* You get back heyah gal.....

:unsure:

Cocoakeke
02-26-2008, 12:40 PM
I am cracking up after reading all of the posts for the simple fact that my better half and myself were just discussing Mrs. McCain this weekend! She SCARES ME... :lol:

AND yes, the blonde lobbyist he&#39;s been accused of having a trist with looks like a younger version of the current wife and the current wife looks like a younger version of the first wife. He has established a definite pattern and preference. He SO reminds me of Skeletor from He-Man the old school cartoon.

palmerz63
02-26-2008, 12:45 PM
My mother always told me it is not nice to stare in other people face when you are talking to other people. I wonder does it bother him when she is staring at him when he is talking? <_<

PrincessDrRe
02-26-2008, 01:14 PM
.... He SO reminds me of Skeletor from He-Man the old school cartoon.
[/b]
http://www.whiterose.org/pete/blog/images/skeletor04062005.jpg

BrnNappyGrl
02-26-2008, 01:30 PM
http://www.whiterose.org/pete/blog/images/skeletor04062005.jpg
[/b]

*cackles like a hyena while running out of thread*

euridice
02-26-2008, 01:55 PM
did not read all of the responses, so I may be repeating what others may have said, and I&#39;m not being hateful, I swear I&#39;m not. But that woman looks like the Crypt Keeper from Tales from the Crypt.

masoesa
02-26-2008, 02:14 PM
I really was surprised to hear her speak lately. She just seems like decoration.
[/b]
Same here and I don&#39;t think she has a job. Well maybe a Stephord one.

Nappilocs
02-26-2008, 03:07 PM

Y&#39;all know I had to give some pictorial evidence. :P

[/b]

She gives off strong Stepford Wives vibes in this photo.

She strikes me as one of those women who went to college to get her MRS degree. She probably has no opinions or goals of her own (except to marry into money and power). I feel sorry for her...

LadySapphron
02-26-2008, 03:33 PM
She gives off strong Stepford Wives vibes in this photo.

She strikes me as one of those women who went to college to get her MRS degree. She probably has no opinions or goals of her own (except to marry into money and power). I feel sorry for her...
[/b]

Actually, Cindy McCain comes from a very wealthy family. I agree with everyone&#39;s assessment of her Stepford qualities, but John was the one marrying into money and power in that arrangement.

minacakes
02-26-2008, 05:51 PM
Wow, i didn&#39;t know she had a stroke. Man, i&#39;ll be she&#39;s all pasty faced b/c she&#39;s confused! I read the article that the wikipedia source quoted from. They only mention her physcial therapy and how she&#39;s much better now after the physcial therapy. I work in a stroke/head injury rehab- nobody her age who has a stroke and sustains such significant memory loss (said she sometimes can&#39;t remember what happened earlier in the week) did NOT just get physical therapy. I&#39;m certain she got months of some cognitive, speech, occupational therapy as well as counseling. The probrably don&#39;t mention that b/c if you say someone got physical therapy and now they look healthy- it&#39;s really concrete, they&#39;ve overcome, but nobody wants to mention cognitive therapy-makes it look like she may not be qualifed to support her husband if he became president (in which case i would pack my belongings and move to Iraq- since we&#39;re spending billions upon billions of tax dollars to make sure THEY are okay <_< )

anywho i work daily w/stroke victims in recovery- the ones w/cognitive issues who aren&#39;t impulsive DO have a tendency to rely heavily on family b/c they KNOW thier mind plays tricks on them. I wouldn&#39;t be surprized if she shyed away from public speaking and anything confrontational.

PrincessDrRe
02-26-2008, 06:20 PM
did not read all of the responses, so I may be repeating what others may have said, and I&#39;m not being hateful, I swear I&#39;m not. But that woman looks like the Crypt Keeper from Tales from the Crypt.
[/b]
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mo/talesfromthecryptdvd250.jpg

honeybunch2k5
02-27-2008, 02:27 PM

Y&#39;all know I had to give some pictorial evidence. :P

[/b]
Caption; "I hope she hasn&#39;t noticed me checking out those cute chicks."

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mo/talesfromthecryptdvd250.jpg
[/b]
Hmm...I&#39;m sure they&#39;re both bottle blondes.

PrincessDrRe
02-27-2008, 02:55 PM
:pointlaugh:

britni
02-27-2008, 04:03 PM
*runs off to look for switches for Honeybunch* You know you need yo butt whooped for that!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BrnNappyGrl
02-27-2008, 04:27 PM
Oh honeybunch.... oh man :lol::lol::lol::lol:

*picks out blue suit, pine coffin and plans the funeral program* I want to hear Lauryn sing His Eye Is On The Sparrow

PrincessDrRe
02-28-2008, 05:12 PM
:pointlaugh:

Mae
02-28-2008, 07:45 PM
Oh honeybunch.... oh man :lol::lol::lol::lol:

*picks out blue suit, pine coffin and plans the funeral program* I want to hear Lauryn sing His Eye Is On The Sparrow
[/b]

the one from Sister Act II with Tanya Blount....got the soundtrack (I am a recovering Lauryn Stan)....

sac79658
02-29-2008, 05:15 PM

somethin&#39; ain&#39;t right.
[/b]

I feel you curlycoily...and all the others who said she is kinda creepy. I just feel like something in the milk ain&#39;t clean with her and him. And I agree that he probably did cheat on her...if now with the lobbyist then someone else.