PDA

View Full Version : Rapper Juvenile's Child Murdered

cristalena
02-29-2008, 05:51 PM
Not sure what forum this goes in, but here it is:

Cops in Georgia arrested a 17-year-old boy on Friday and charged him with killing his mother, who was a local sheriff's deputy, and his two small sisters. One of those little girls was the daughter of rapper Juvenile.

Anthony Tyrone Terrell Jr. allegedly gunned down his mother, Gwinnett County Sheriff's Deputy Joy Deleston, 39, and her two daughters, Micaiah, 11, and Jelani, 4.

Jelani was Juvenile's daughter. In 2003, the rapper, whose real name is Terius Gray, was arrested for abandonment of a dependent child after a DNA test determined he was the father.

Terrell, a sophomore at Central Gwinnett High School, has been charged with three counts of murder and three counts of aggravated assault. He is currently being held in the DeKalb County Jail.

A rep from Atlantic Records had no comment.

Mugshot of the boy: http://www.tmz.com/2008/02/29/rapper-juven...ghter-murdered/ (http://www.tmz.com/2008/02/29/rapper-juveniles-daughter-murdered/)

So how long before Juvey's crew tear his azz up? :Angry:

Batyah
02-29-2008, 05:58 PM
Not sure what forum this goes in, but here it is:
Cops in Georgia arrested a 17-year-old boy on Friday and charged him with killing his mother, who was a local sheriff's deputy, and his two small sisters. One of those little girls was the daughter of rapper Juvenile.

Anthony Tyrone Terrell Jr. allegedly gunned down his mother, Gwinnett County Sheriff's Deputy Joy Deleston, 39, and her two daughters, Micaiah, 11, and Jelani, 4.

Jelani was Juvenile's daughter. In 2003, the rapper, whose real name is Terius Gray, was arrested for abandonment of a dependent child after a DNA test determined he was the father.

Terrell, a sophomore at Central Gwinnett High School, has been charged with three counts of murder and three counts of aggravated assault. He is currently being held in the DeKalb County Jail.

A rep from Atlantic Records had no comment.

Mugshot of the boy: http://www.tmz.com/2008/02/29/rapper-juven...ghter-murdered/ (http://www.tmz.com/2008/02/29/rapper-juveniles-daughter-murdered/)

So how long before Juvey's crew tear his azz up? :Angry:
[/b]
The police reports are saying that he confessed, but based on those who know him and the relationship he had with his mom and sisters, they find it hard to believe he could do something like that! :unsure: I'm wondering is he covering up for someone else? :dunno:

Babylon
02-29-2008, 06:01 PM
I hope this is incorrect information. Losing a child to death is unimaginable. May God comfort all of the deceased.

newnaturaldiva
02-29-2008, 06:24 PM
I just read about this earlier today and that is very sad news. So was this juvenile's current wife? I was not too sure about that.

KB
03-01-2008, 08:58 AM
what in the world?! what snapped into that boy?! and in that mug shot he's taking that photo like "yeah i killed them, WHAT?!" :icon_headshake:

jesus be a fence...

frau
03-01-2008, 10:35 AM
jesus be a fence...
[/b]
lol ^_^

BrownsuggaDIVA
03-01-2008, 07:08 PM
this woman was not his wife. its a sad thing for this to happen.

when the news first came out, so many people thought that the victims were white (gwinnett county...i work there) but as the picture hit the screen, so many were in shock. i just saw this evening about this being juvenile's child.

the whole thing is just sad!

LadyBug13
03-02-2008, 06:31 AM
I just read about this earlier today and that is very sad news. So was this juvenile's current wife? I was not too sure about that.
[/b]

I don't know if they were ever married, but she sued Juvenile some time back for not paying child support for the younger child.

naturalsoul
03-02-2008, 08:37 AM
and in that mug shot he's taking that photo like "yeah i killed them, WHAT?!" [/b]

That's what I was thinking.

Queencece
03-02-2008, 02:02 PM
:( :( May they rest in peace.

That young boy just don't know what he's gotten himself into. If this is true, of course. I hope he's not trying to show "loyalty" to whoever really did it, if not him.

:noway:

JeanBean
03-02-2008, 03:12 PM
So sad. This does seem a little suspicious though, like it was pre meditated.

NappStar7
03-03-2008, 08:35 AM
this is tragic!! it seems that each week or every other.....teens are shooting up there families.... the devil is busy.....

So sad. This does seem a little suspicious though, like it was pre meditated.
[/b]

LadyBug13
03-03-2008, 06:25 PM
There are reports that th young man and his mom had a rocky relationship, so to me it seems pr-meditated. And I doubt he's covering up for someone.

BigHair77
03-07-2008, 12:42 PM
What is in the water?! i swear people (and in this instance, teenagers) are WIGGIN out in a big way lately. Killing your whole family (and if he's covering for someone it's just as bad as if he did it...you cover up stuff to PROTECT your family, not to kill them) is really unthinkable..like truly unthinkable...cuz these dumb butts are killing the people who clothe and feed them. they don't think stuff through...this rich yt boy just did that a few weeks ago in maryland. I think he and his Dad had been having issues and apparently, he wasn't allowed to drive his Dad's car...so what did he do: he took out Dad, mom, and the two siblings and then WENT TO THE MALL!!!! WTF?! We are raising some selfish, spolied, non-critical thinking, immediate gratification-seeking, boo-boo heads. Now granted, some of these kids are just mentally disturbed, but I do not think they all are...whateve the reason behind it, it is extremely sad.