PDA

View Full Version : Results Of Clinton's "wins" On Mini-super Tuesday

mehogeni
03-08-2008, 02:22 PM
this is an excerpt from an Obama e-mail

Our projections show the most likely outcome of yesterday's elections will be that Hillary Clinton gained 187 delegates, and we gained 183.

That's a net gain of 4 delegates out of more than 370 delegates available from all the states that voted.

For comparison, that's less than half our net gain of 9 delegates from the District of Columbia alone. It's also less than our net gain of 8 from Nebraska, or 12 from Washington State. And it's considerably less than our net gain of 33 delegates from Georgia.

The task for the Clinton campaign yesterday was clear. In order to have a plausible path to the nomination, they needed to score huge delegate victories and cut into our lead.

They failed. :lol: :lol:

also some stats from CNN in terms of total delegate counts
http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/

soooo Obama is still in the lead after Hillary's mini super Tuesday victories...and the fact Obama got such huge support during the Texas Caucuses and is WINNING by 56% as we speak doesn't help much either... Obama is killing her in Wyoming as well ladies and gents

welp I dedicate this song to Hillary
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XZcG0NBMcDA
cause I honestly wish she would take a hint ;) *handing out flyers for the Obama DNC presidential candidate nomination after-party*

BrnNappyGrl
03-08-2008, 02:51 PM
Sofa king *DEAD* at End of the Road, but agrees wholeheartedly.

EssentialEbony
03-08-2008, 05:11 PM
soooo Obama is still in the lead after Hillary's mini super Tuesday victories...and the fact Obama got such huge support during the Texas Caucuses and is WINNING by 56% as we speak doesn't help much either... Obama is killing her in Wyoming as well ladies and gents
[/b]

Girl, make that 61% to the monster's 38%...Obama is back! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

napturallyme
03-08-2008, 05:45 PM
I've watched CNN, MSNBC, and FNC, all day today and they are saying very little about the actual results of last Tuesday. They are still making it seem like Hil had some big victory on Tuesday. In actuality she did not. They keep calling this race close between the two. Ummm he's leading in well over 100 delegates, so explain to me how that is close. ^_^

On another note, though Barack won by a huge lead in WY today, he actually only got 3 more delegates than her. But, he's still smoking her in delegates. On to MS where he's expected to smoke her because 70% of Democrat voters are black there and they even expect some white male Dems to vote for him.

masoesa
03-08-2008, 05:58 PM
I can't stand how they try to turn it around. Barack was behind more than 20 points, So he did GREAT. Now she lost by 20 points and says she is very happy with the results. Boy o boy.

Hope Barack just stays on point. Don't listen to their mess.

Peaches
03-08-2008, 07:49 PM
The polls show Hillbilly leading in Pennsylvania and Obama leading in Mississippi. Polls don't really mean anything though.

link (http://www.electoral-vote.com/)