PDA

View Full Version : Topic Folders

dtownjbrown
03-09-2008, 03:58 PM
At the bottom of each forum page, there is a short legend with a brief description of what "certain" folder icons mean. For instance, an orange folder denotes a topic has New Replies, a tan folder denotes a topic has No New Replies, a red folder means Hot Topic (New) while a pink folder mean Hot Topic (No New). However, Ive noticed a "blue" folder in one of the forums and sometimes a folder will have an white, downward-pointing arrow in the middle of it. What do these two mean?

Thanks, jb

Karibana
03-09-2008, 06:01 PM
At the bottom of each forum page, there is a short legend with a brief description of what "certain" folder icons mean. For instance, an orange folder denotes a topic has New Replies, a tan folder denotes a topic has No New Replies, a red folder means Hot Topic (New) while a pink folder mean Hot Topic (No New). However, Ive noticed a "blue" folder in one of the forums and sometimes a folder will have an white, downward-pointing arrow in the middle of it. What do these two mean?

Thanks, jb
[/b]

I've wondered about the blue but the white arrow means that you have posted in that thread. And I know that you only see the blue folder on threads that you have participated in, I think in threads you would have started yourself but I'm not sure.

Edit: OK I have to correct this since this folder appears as blue I obviously didn't start it. Honnestly, :dunno:.

BrnNappyGrl
03-09-2008, 11:28 PM
On the main forum pages (Tech Support, Transitioners Forum etc), scroll down to the bottom. There's a key to what the different colored folders mean.

Blue means you've posted a topic that's not so hot anymore
Red is a hot topic
pink is a cooling hot topic
green usually means that there's a poll in the topic
yellow means that no one but the original poster has answered the post

I think those are all, but I'm not really sure