PDA

View Full Version : Finally, Finally!

ms_aunatural
05-30-2008, 12:33 AM
Hey Sistren...

SO after months (*ahem* a year) of stalking the Locs Discussion board, I have finally made my appointment to get my locs started tomorrow evening. I got my hair colored first a few weeks ago as to precede my decision. I am sooo excited yet nervous. Is that normal? At any rate, I am sure I will need a buddy.... *best orphan face* if anyone has the time and patience to deal with my neurotic ****. :blush: *EXCITE!*

ms_aunatural
05-31-2008, 10:05 PM
:unsure: *swamp sounds* Aw, OR I can do it alone. I mean, that's fine too. :( *sulks off*

May 30, 2009 will be my one-year locaversary. I got my comb coils done yesterday. And I adore them. :D K, just wanted to share.

Daughter-of-Diaspora
06-01-2008, 02:52 PM
Congrats on your new journey!!!

So... what ya got planned? How r u maintaining? What products r u using? Are you gunna DIY or go to a locktician?

duchytwists
06-01-2008, 03:16 PM
Congrats! Welcome to the loc side :D I am only a weeks old with my bardelocz myself and I am soo excited. I can see you are too. I will be looking out for your progress as well.

:)

cindyh73
06-03-2008, 09:23 PM
Congrats to you!!!!!! I just started my loc journey May 6th...already at 4 weeks and I'm enjoying every cute and not so cute moment!!! If your still looking for a buddy let me know. Be Blessed!

janelporter
06-04-2008, 03:50 AM
hey there! congrats on the start of your journey! sorry this is a little late; i've not been out here in several days. i'll be a buddy to you if you want one! here's hoping your journey brings you much joy! be blessed, hugs and peace...janel p.s.: i have a fotki album showing my loc journey thus far, and a new blogspot it you'd be interested in seeing some of what you're in store for! click on the link(s) in my siggy! hugs!

janelporter
06-10-2008, 03:40 AM
hey ms. au--janelp, your loc buddy here! how's it going? are you hangin' in there? don't leave us in suspsense--keep us posted! we'll help ya through! be blesses hugs and peace, janel

reshardac
10-10-2008, 02:00 AM
I am in my third week of starter locs, and i am itching what to do? the more i scratch the more dandruff comes up, o yeah i need a buddy too!

Dramajcs
12-14-2008, 02:56 AM
Hi all!!! I am excited to say that I am starting my locks tomorrow!!! I will be two strand twisting them (which is my normal style- but I'll be braiding the roots this time) I think it will still look the same for a while...any pointers.. I have question if anyone can help me...has anyone used carol's daughters "lock butter" if so how is it? and..Where can I this aloe Vera gel I hear so much about??? Thanx, wish my luck on my journey, (I'm nervous). :wub:

mytime4change
05-29-2009, 10:36 PM
Hey yall, I started my locs 12/23/08 after about of a year transitioning. Well it's been 5 months now and I have had highs and lows. I really need a loc buddy too. I love the end result of of full grown locs, but this starter/growing process is really working me. Right now I'm going through a shaggy/fuzzy stage is this normal? I really don't like it. I feel soooo ugly. Any help will be appreciated.