Browse Products & Reviews

Product Category Price Reviews
As I Am Conditioning CoWash Hair Care Products Rated: 0 out of 5
Enjoy a Fresh New Start. Remove Product Residue. Preserve Moisture.... Read the full description and reviews...
As I Am Leave-In Conditioner Hair Care Products Rated: 0 out of 5
A great leave-in is a vital first step in styling. Smooth it on after cleansing and conditioning.... Read the full description and reviews...
As I Am Cleansing Pudding Hair Care Products Rated: 0 out of 5
Provides a Soothing Scalp Treatment As It Cleanses.... Read the full description and reviews...
As I Am Curling Jelly Hair Care Products Rated: 0 out of 5
Define Your Curls. Shine Your Curls.... Read the full description and reviews...
As I Am Twist Defining Cream Hair Care Products Rated: 0 out of 5
Twist in High Def! Take the Coils & Curls that Nature Gave You to the Max!... Read the full description and reviews...
As I Am Moisture Milk Hair Care Products Rated: 0 out of 5
Ah, Moisture! Essential for making natural coils and curls spring into beautiful!... Read the full description and reviews...
As I Am Curl Clarity® Shampoo Hair Care Products Rated: 0 out of 5
At times your coils or curls just won't act right...... Read the full description and reviews...
Aussie Moist Conditioner Hair Care Products - Rated: 5 out of 5 from 2 reviews
Moisturizes and quenches your 'do... Read the full description and reviews...
Creme of Nature Argan Oil Moisture & Shine Shampoo Hair Care Products Rated: 5 out of 5 from 1 reviews
Sulfate-free and gentle hydrating shampoo.... Read the full description and reviews...
Elasta QP Olive and Mango Butter Moisturizer Hair Care Products Rated: 5 out of 5 from 1 reviews
Moisturizing & Protecting treatment.... Read the full description and reviews...
Love Me & Leave-In Conditioner Hair Care Products Rated: 0 out of 5
Our recipe is pH balanced to encourage your hair’s cuticles to close and hold moisture.... Read the full description and reviews...
Conditional Love Hair Conditioner Hair Care Products Rated: 0 out of 5
Finally, a conditioner that understands your need for flexibility.... Read the full description and reviews...
Wash Me Gently Hair & Scalp Cleanser Hair Care Products Rated: 0 out of 5
“Wash Me Gently” cleans effectively to rid your hair and scalp of mild to moderate build-up, but is gentle enough for routine use.... Read the full description and reviews...
Don't Be So Clingy Hair Detangler Hair Care Products Rated: 0 out of 5
We have created the solution for clingy, kinky hair... Read the full description and reviews...
Qhemet Honeybush Tea Soft Gel Hair Care Products Rated: 0 out of 5
Our water based botanical gel provides a soft, natural hold. Won't stiffen or flake!... Read the full description and reviews...
Qhemet Aethiopika Hydrate & Twist Butter Hair Care Products Rated: 0 out of 5
Use this thick, rich butter to soften and maintain twists, braids and loose hair!... Read the full description and reviews...
Qhemet Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm Hair Care Products Rated: 0 out of 5
Feels just like honey! Rub between palms and apply to damp or dry hair for instant moisture!... Read the full description and reviews...
Qhemet Burdock Root Butter Cream Hair Care Products Rated: 5 out of 5 from 1 reviews
Lighter than the Amla & Olive Heavy Cream, this lusciously rich formula softens & nourishes normal to dry hair.... Read the full description and reviews...
Qhemet Biologics Alma & Olive Heavy Cream Hair Care Products Rated: 0 out of 5
This thick, rich formula leaves extra dry, coarse hair soft and supple.... Read the full description and reviews...
Kinky-Curly Curling Custard Hair Care Products - Rated: 4.5 out of 5 from 4 reviews
Gel for curl definition... Read the full description and reviews...
Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shampoo with Shea Butter Hair Care Products - Rated: 5 out of 5 from 1 reviews
This moisturzing shampoo encourages strong healthy hair and scalp.... Read the full description and reviews...
Jamaican Black Castor Oil Hair Food Hair Care Products - Rated: 5 out of 5 from 1 reviews
Fountain Jamaican Black Castor Oil Hair Food is a new, lighter, pleasantly scented Jamaican black castor oil blend, that won't leave your hair greasy and dense.... Read the full description and reviews...
Onesta Super Conditioner Hair Care Products - Rated: 0 out of 5
Extra Conditioning power for dry damaged hair.... Read the full description and reviews...
Onesta Moisture Balancing Conditioner Hair Care Products - Rated: 0 out of 5
Dry hair nourishment.... Read the full description and reviews...
Vatika Enriched Coconut Hair Oil Hair Care Products Rated: 5 out of 5 from 1 reviews
Vatika Enriched Coconut Hair Oil for nourishment.... Read the full description and reviews...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast