Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default In need of natural hair products

Hello my nappy, kinky, kurly and naturally sexy sistahs I am having a really hard time finding shampoo's and other natural hair care products that are sulfate, petrolelum, and mineral oil free. I have been to almost all of the beauty supply stores, and walmart's that are in the miami area. Maybe it's because I don't know exactly what to look for lol, but I know to be cautious of those three items.
    I haven't done the big chop yet, but i feel the time is nearing and I want to be fully prepared for it. So if anyone could please give me a list of products that may be good and where to purchase them that would be awesome.

Thank you for the support,
    I can't wait till I am 100% nappy, kinky, kurly and LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOO

a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Go look in your local health stores (The Vitamin Shoppe, GNC, Whole Foods, and other similar stores) for the products that they stock. Also, there are a lot of great natural haircare products that are sold online. Look in the commercial products forum for the product lines (Qhemet Biologics, Karen's Body Beautiful, Afroveda, Oyin Handmade, Aubrey Organics, Kinky Curly, etc.).
    "If you want longer hair you need to live by your ends, and die by your ends. They are all that matter." -mymy

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Kute N Kinky I live in the Miami area too and I have no problems finding natural products... I found the cantu line and other products at Walmart and the Whole Food Store in Aventura

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by *KuteNKinky* View Post
    Hello my nappy, kinky, kurly and naturally sexy sistahs I am having a really hard time finding shampoo's and other natural hair care products that are sulfate, petrolelum, and mineral oil free. I have been to almost all of the beauty supply stores, and walmart's that are in the miami area. Maybe it's because I don't know exactly what to look for lol, but I know to be cautious of those three items.
    I haven't done the big chop yet, but i feel the time is nearing and I want to be fully prepared for it. So if anyone could please give me a list of products that may be good and where to purchase them that would be awesome.

Thank you for the support,
    I can't wait till I am 100% nappy, kinky, kurly and LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOO
    Greetings fellow nap! Ok! If your looking for shampoos that are sulfate free or has mild sufracants, some of the shampoos that I used and have heard of are Loreal Everpure and EverStrong. Depending on where you live, You can get these at CVS, Rite Aid, Walmart, Farm Fresh, online at drugstore.com and walgreens.com. Naked Naturals is another shampoo I use and you can get this at Target and drugstore.com as well.

As far as hair products, there are sooooo many lines. You have Oyin, Qhemet, Karen's Body Beautiful, Carols' Daughter (you can find them at Macys and Sephora), Jane Carter, Afroveda, Hairveda (I think).

Most of the products you want you will have to shop online for them. Depending on where you live some carry the products listed above in their stores.
    No advertising in signatures without approval

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you soo much, I see what my problem was, I didn't know WHAT line of products to use/look for. You sistahs really helped alot.
    Thanks XOXO