Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb have u been bit yet??

is it just me or does going natural automatically hit u with the fashion bug?? since ive been natural my funky clothes,earrings&hair accesories game have been CRAZY!! i have never in my life wore huge earrings,chain belts,big bracelets,off the shoulder shirts,TIGHTS,i always thought big girls couldnt wear tights!!!! and you couldnt pay me to stick a big bright flower in my hair in my perm days lol,but it all just fits so well with how versatile my hair is and i LOVE it.am i crazy? LOL
    winter staples......oyin handmade whipped pudding,juices&berries,honey hemp conditioner,shea with jamaican black castor oil

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know what you mean, I got excited when I first decided to stop flat ironing my hair in November I went all out. I guess I wanted everyone else to be as excited as I was about it. Plus since I started getting pretty healthy hair I wanted my clothes to complement it

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes! I've been natural for 6 months and I've been slowly stepping out of my usual conservative style and experiment. I've even gotten "wild" with eye shadow (i.e. wearing colors other than brown LOL)

chun87 is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have too!!!! I have never been extra girlie or even extra fashionable and my friends use to have no problem telling me lol but since I've been natural I have noticed that alot of people now complement me on my fashion sense. I find my self going to buy accessories and clothing like every weekend now when I use to not like shopping at all I really think that going natural has boosted my confidence to try things out of my comfort zone!!!!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG, i thought it was just me!! I've definitely been hit by the fashion bug! When my hair was relaxed I didn't much put alot of thought into my clothing. But now that i'm transitioning it's like a "light" has turned on. I cannot explain it...my hair changes and all of a sudden my fashion outlook changes as well. Funny but when my hair was long and relaxed, i didn't much care. Boring hair= boring clothes, i guess.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've always been into fashion, but I've gotten some accessory adrenaline since I decided to go natural. I want more earrings, more dresses, more outfits to really set off my TWA...

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whats funny is that the store i work in is called FASHON BUG!!! lmbo go figure.i had a lady come in the other day&she said did u get ur clothes from here?i said yeah.she said how come it dont look like that on me LMBO everything u got on,go get that for me!!! its the little touches that count.i always get women coming in&following me around asking about my hair because they were afraid to go natural but wanted hair like mine.its crazy cuz 9 months ago i was saying the same thing.GO TEAM NAPPY!!!!
    winter staples......oyin handmade whipped pudding,juices&berries,honey hemp conditioner,shea with jamaican black castor oil

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol!!!

Same here!

The first time I went natural I started living in the 80's!
    Meow.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I lov this thread!!! u are right on the money, I have always been in to the big earrings and earthy jewelry but now I have a whole new inspiration point. I cant wait to try new hair accessories once my twa gets a lil' bit larger.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.dynamite View Post
    whats funny is that the store i work in is called FASHON BUG!!! lmbo go figure.i had a lady come in the other day&she said did u get ur clothes from here?i said yeah.she said how come it dont look like that on me LMBO everything u got on,go get that for me!!! its the little touches that count.i always get women coming in&following me around asking about my hair because they were afraid to go natural but wanted hair like mine.its crazy cuz 9 months ago i was saying the same thing.GO TEAM NAPPY!!!!
    Well MRS.DYNAMITE you are beautiful anyway...but I's bet yous is really settin it off now! Please don't hurt nobody.

If not for the Fashion Bug and Ashley Steward, I don't know what I'd do for clothes. Both of these stores are almost righ beside each other at the mall.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast