Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Reviews
    Read 6 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Odd thread. I missed it originally. At first my initial reaction was that I don't and I didn't care to do any testing to find out specifics until I had to (my fam was involved in the whole OK native peoples land dispute thingme). Other than that I know that I am a bazillion generation American which means I have a little of everything going, with the majority obviously being of African descent of some nature, and I'm fine with that.

THAT SAID - I really do not care for how the OP framed the conversation. I do think it is part of human nature to want to know one's origins and questioning other people as to why they would want to know when YOU know YOURS is just ridiculous, IMO. And really this is one of those "why do you care" situations.

Odd.
    It's Cheap to be Pank. Come to the Pank Side.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms-gg View Post
    Oh okay....I want to know where I came from so I can feel complete as a person. Of course I was born in America, but my ancestors were from some place else. You only live once and I would like to know where my peoples came from *yeezy shrug*
    I just sent in my DNA sample to Ancestry.com. It's only $99 instead of those triple digit ones. Why am I doing this? Because I'm CURIOUS. Still the same me, just gives me more info about my background
    Did BC Feb 2009 after 28 yrs of curly perms. Ditched wig June 2010 ,wearing flat twists & puff.Avatar me & my new BAA. Use Kinky Curly in summer & Qhemet or Shea Moisture Yucca in fall & winter. This winter is very harsh & caused dryness & breakage so I went back to wigs as protective style & using grease for first time since the 70s : Dax & Blue Magic.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good answer !! My thoughts exactly
    Did BC Feb 2009 after 28 yrs of curly perms. Ditched wig June 2010 ,wearing flat twists & puff.Avatar me & my new BAA. Use Kinky Curly in summer & Qhemet or Shea Moisture Yucca in fall & winter. This winter is very harsh & caused dryness & breakage so I went back to wigs as protective style & using grease for first time since the 70s : Dax & Blue Magic.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You already know where you came from, so why begrudge me the same opportunity?
    la vida es un carnaval.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456