Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Need tips!!

I just started transitioning a week ago and i know i have to give my hair time to grow but i have NO idea what to do with it until my new growth starts getting a little bit longer. I got twist dreads done yesterday as a protective style so my new growth can get longer. After these come out in about 3 or 4 weeks i plan on getting my BC but im beyond scared to considering i wont know how long my new growth will be . I get no support from my family just mainly my aunt who herself went natural about a year ago. my boyfriend is also a lot of support but i dont know what products will be best to help my hair grow under my dreads? is shea moisture recommended for hair growth with dreads? and my finally question for now is do Biotin really work to help hair growth? Any and all feedback will be appreciated. Thanks for the future support.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When you say you started transitioning last week was that when you got your last relaxer or you just made the decision not to get anymore relaxers? Depending how long ago your relaxer was and the next 3 or 4 weeks you're new growth wont be much when you do the big chop. Are you ok with having really short hair? If so, go for it! If not, you'll need to wait more than a month before your big chop.
    Obsession is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated. So go out and be OBSESSED!!!!
    http://onyxruby.tumblr.com/
    Last Creamy Crack: May 10, 2010
    BC: Jan. 8, 2011

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rjrjsmith View Post
    When you say you started transitioning last week was that when you got your last relaxer or you just made the decision not to get anymore relaxers? Depending how long ago your relaxer was and the next 3 or 4 weeks you're new growth wont be much when you do the big chop. Are you ok with having really short hair? If so, go for it! If not, you'll need to wait more than a month before your big chop.
    well i had my last relaxer in maybe May or June. just last week i decided to stop getting relaxers. i had already had about a inch or 2 of new growth just last week. I do have a problem with having short hair but i think i need to face my fears and just get my BC.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BUMP*******************

Locs 2nd Set: April 3rd 2012 - Yup they're back

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reviews
    Read 6 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bump 101010

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner
    It's Cheap to be Pank. Come to the Pank Side.