Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Question for transtioners...

Hey everyone. Firstly, congratulations on your decisions to go natural! Your hair will thank you immensly and although this time is trying, the results will be extremely rewarding.

Now onto my question. I guess it's more of a question of preference; something I was just wondering. For those of you looking for transitioning buddies/partners, would you rather have a buddy who is transitioning as well or one that is already natural? I was only wondering because I realized that while I was contemplating going natural, it was beneficial for me to have a friend who was already natural. It kept me focused on my ultimate goal. However, it also made me SO excited, I completely skipped the transition process and just BC'd. Anyway, what are your thoughts?

Be blessed!
    BC: 12.4.06

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congrats ....I bc'd new years eve 2011. I wanted to start 2012 on the new foot....I am loving my new look and freedom!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would prefer a transitioning buddy only because a person that has BC'd may not have the same issues or problems as me. On the same hand its also good to have a buddy who is already natural because they can guide you in the right direction. So I think you need both.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Transitioning buddy. I have two natural friends who I look to for advice but I find myself not having the same problems as them just yet.