Listen carefully. I had posted about a month ago that I was going to get my starter locs again and done by Damian Walter who's pretty famous on Youtube.

I will say it and I am not ashamed. He is NOT a professional. Not at all and he's an *******. Yes, an *******. I am blasting him and I will explain in detail why---you will also be able to see it on his facebook page what went down.

He booked me originally---one month ago for the 22nd of December 2012. He had even posted that he would be in NYC during 22 and 23rd of December. I booked for 11 am for Saturday. Without being notified and I am not a religious facebook follower he had apparently changed the time from being both the 22nd and the 23rd to ONLY the 23rd.

On Saturday I had arrived at 11am and sat there for 22 minutes waiting for him to arrive. Until finally I called him on the phone and got his assisatnt and asked what happened. Assistant claims that it would ONLY be on Sunday and not Saturday. I asked if my appointment was saved and she even verified it by saying my name and my sister's name. Fine.

Also his friend at the barbershop (Denny Moe's in Harlem), Zxavier, told me that he wasn't sure but last he heard it would be on Sunday. Fine again. I went home.

So now it's Sunday and I'm with my sister and as we drive by it's 10:47 am. The grate on the store is down. I turn to my sister and ask her why the hell is the place closed. That makes me nervous. We are then driving around for a few minutes looking for a parking and I'm like well he does have 13 minutes to get there. Well. We are driving by, right before we find a parking and it's 10:56 and I'm like. Okay...well I need to text this man to find out what's going on.

I called him 3 times. No answer and his voicemail box is full. I then text with no response. I told him my scheduled time and said I was waiting. Keep in mind...it's bloody cold outside. I then stand in front of the place with my sister it's about 11:05. I say by 11:15 I'm out. 11:15 comes and goes. As I'm about to leave a woman comes to open the shop and it's 11:26. So my scheduled time is out and we're now entering my sister's time. We go inside and she calls Damian's friend to find out what's going.

He was around the corner and coming to the store. He was coming to open the store because another customer had called the owner of the shop, Denny Moe, at 11 to open. He ends up calling up Zxavier over. I ask Zxavier where is Damian. He said he would call him to find out because last he heard that Damian would not be coming. But I said on facebook it says he would come. And it did. First this man posts he will be there on 22 and 23rd first time around. Then apparently a few days ago it's down to the 23rd. Then he says he will be there for appointments. Then says no he won't be there. But then he sends another text an hour later claiming that he would be there to finish all appointments. Yeah right.

So when Zxavier calls, he tells me that Damian won't come and if I still want my hair done since he does hair. I said most definitely but I can't do it now since I have another appointment and this was supposed to be done 10 minutes ago for me. I said I would be back.

I come back about 90 minutes later. Zxavier already has someone in the chair and he's telling me there's another person ahead of us and that he has people keep calling. It's now about 2:30pm. I told my sister and I would wait.

Well along this time 7 other people show up from that time until 7:30pm. We come to find out that this man booked people EVERY 30 minutes. Not to mention there were two people booked for 12:30pm. Can you believe this?! Zxavier spends about 2 hours on each client for his normal business as a loctician. So he was not understanding how we all had 30 minute hair appointments. That's impossible. Not to mention Damian was planning to work alone because he was coming with no one since Zxavier is working along right now. Yes it's 1:40 am and we finished at 11:46pm. When we left there were THREE women still there.

There was one customer who came from Syracuse by plane to be there for this man and had to leave once he showed up because he had another plane flight right after. Another man came from Queens. One woman I left behind was from Philadelphia and another was from Boston (with sister locs) who both decided to stay since they were there. Can you believe this?! I have never heard anything like this.

He didn't call us. He didn't even have our numbers. I called even asked his receptionist to take my number at the time of my appointment and she said it was unnecessary. He never sent any of us a text message considering many of us don't even live on facebook. It's not until about 2pm or so that he says he cancelled. So Zxavier said he would take us in especially when he heard how far so many of us traveled for service.

Stay away from this man I implore you. He screwed over so many of us. However Zxavier is a dream. He worked with us. He even gave us a pamphlet on how to take care of our hair and what steps we need to take to make sure everything lasts. He gave us his number to call him about any problems. Ugh and he's so kind and lovely. Seriously. Ugh.

--->https://www.facebook.com/damian.walter.7

And the wonderful Zxavier!!! Yes so out of this nightmare came a silver lining Zxavier...me and those 6 other girls bonded while there. He's 16 years in the Biz guys.

https://www.facebook.com/ZxavierESimpson

If you are wondering. I am unsubscribing from Damian's youtube too. He's just not someone in my hair since he can't even run his own business. I'll post up my starter locs and my sister's style tomorrow. Too tired to do it tonight. But I had to let this out. I am so pissed. Ugh!!!