Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ducray Hair Loss Products

Hello Ladies:

I've not posted in several months but I remain connected and visit the site often to read hair advice and style tips.

At a recent dermatology visit, my doctor recommended I try Ducray, a hair loss product line created in France. Has anyone used or heard of it? From a general online search, I have found mostly positive reviews for the Anaphase Shampoo and Neoptide Lotion (for female hair loss). Comments were either it worked and was very effective, or it did nothing at all.

I was told that there will be no effect on dead hair follicles where you would have scarring alopecia; however, will enhance the health and growth of hair where it would normally grow very slowly or product weak hair.

It's something I wouldn't mind trying; however, it is costly, so I would like to hear a bit more about it before I make the investment.

Any thoughts?
    Last edited by SweetAfrica; 01-08-2013 at 04:01 PM.

Reviews
    Read 7 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi SweetAfrica,

I have heard of Anaphase Shampoo - I was researching things for the Alopecia forum and came across this product. Everything I have heard has been positive. I don't know anyone specifically here who has used it, but there may be someone out there who can give you an idea of what to expect. Maybe search on the Alopecia forum to see if anyone has tried it yet.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Dee, sorry I missed your post. Thanks for the feedback, it's encouraging. I originally posted in the Alopecia forum, but the thread was moved probably because of the product inquiry.
    Sankofa teaches us that we must go back to our roots to move forward. We should reach back & gather the best of what our past has to teach us, so we can achieve our full potential and move forward.
    album
    update: Dec 1/10
    Began transition in 1999. Nappy since 2001.

Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's something I wouldn't mind trying; however, it is costly, so I would like to hear a bit more about it before I make the investment.
    Good googalimoo! Amazon has some listings for the lotion around $67. I was thinking about trying it because of my chronic hairline breakage to see if it could strengthen my hair. Guess that ain't getting ready to happen for me. LOL.

Might try the shampoo though.

SweetAfrica if you try it please report back after a time and give us an update. Good luck.
    Michael Nathan White * My big brother * 1953-2011* Happy Birthday Michael
    June 24th
    We really, really, really miss you!

Reviews
    Read 4 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This sounds interesting, but I will have to dig into it more. I would be using it on my edges, but I don't know if this is the right product for me. I will have to get with a dermatolgist to see what they suggest for my blocked follicles.
    With Christ,obediance(please help me Holy Spirit),persistance,patience and His grace, all things are possible!