Quote Originally Posted by Onnica View Post
@DEBE_999 I have a head full of two headed dragons. I believe theY are the reason I have the thickness I so desperately wanted now. I can't imagine ever cutting mine off but only time will tell. I combined all of my locs. I think I have around 168 but it looks like a lot more because I have a little head. I'm like you in that I love growing my locs and I have no plans for cutting in my near future with the exception of dusting the ends to eventually get rid of my permed ends. I kinda like my loose ends. I think they add fullness too but I'm ready to experience the sealed end look now and go all the way into loc'dom. Plus I will feel more comfy with my new loc color on all natural hair. World of Red here I come!(LOL)
EXPECT GREAT THINGS!
I you ever get round to clipping them off, you may want to try clipping them one at a time over a long period, so you don't make the volume less than you're happy with.

My locs are now at the 8 year mark I started combining in the third year (I think) and only started clipping maybe 2 years ago. Mainly those that were uber skinny, before combining.

I need to step up the combining about now as at waist length the weight is just starting to be noticeably unpleasant when they're wet.

DeBe