It has been nine years since I have been natural.

The first three years my daily routine was washing my 10inch napps at the time once every two weeks, deep conditioned once a month, twisted for two wks.

The fourth year I had bc my napps for the second time (first is when I was transitioning to natural) because the dye that I used was thining my hair. However, I stuck to my daily routine.

Now the next five years I had loc for two years until my temples started to thin...I unlocked them. Then I started off great until I bleached my 8 inch napps and the same thing occurred my hair started striding off more than usual so I cut my napps into a fade style and continued to use natural hair products such as coconut oil treatment, she's moisturizer etc (which is soo good on my napps) and daily washing and co washing.

I can say that for the nine years that I have been natural.....I do not regret anything....I have learnt what my napps loves and wants and what it hates. So to another year for me with joy and happineness.

I encourage all to learn their hair and love the process you are going through because then you will know your hair and what it wants.