Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Has anyone tried the Black Earth Products? If so, tell me what you think of each product!!!!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tried them and love them. I currently am using:

Lock It Up gel - it dries soft and it doesn't flake

Herbal Hair and scalp strengther (I think that's what it's called)- which smells yummy!

The healing oyl - great as a hot oil treatment or conditioner.

Crinkels and Curls setting lotion - dries fast and soft.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lock It Up gel - it dries soft and it doesn't flake
    I use this as well. I like the texture(not sticky :thumbsup ) and the smell (very light :thumbsup ) of the Lock It Up gel.
    Nappy Hair Is The Truth ...and if I am a reflection of it, then I must be fly.... and I
    wouldn't lye...

My Hair Blog
    <span style="color:#33CC00">Hair Story

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I recently purchased the following:

1. Bodifier Spray- Very moisturizing for my hair. Pleasant coconutty fragrance. Not sticky. This is very good for detangling hair (I used it my daughter&#39;s hair and it really helped).

2. The Twist/Lock Gel - I have worn my hair in two-strand twists for a week now. Very light, I like the aroma. Not sticky, or gummy. It provided very good hold, without the "crispy, crunchy effect". HTH.
    "Your crowns have been bought and paid for; all you have to do is wear them"- James Baldwin

"The more evil the empire, the more paranoid the society"- John Trudell

RESAGAIL Guest

I [SIZE=7]I have been using taliah wajjid for 1 year now & I have the entire product line they make my locs look & feel great!!! People always ask me why my locs look so much better than others theyv&#39;e seen. I tell them its the product taliah waajid :app

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes! I use the Protective Mist Bodifier and I love it. I love the way it smells also, and it really helps to retain moisture. I&#39;m running out and I have to get more.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I recently purchased the Protective Mist Bodifier and the Crinkles & Curls setting lotion. :thumbsup Both are really good products. the Bodifier is a very good moisturizer.. not greasy but it smells nice and moisturizes the hair very well. I especially like that setting lotion. It&#39;s really a foam and you only need to use a little bit, and the curls last a LONG time.

-- Diamonique

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I too enjoy Black Earth products. I especially like the Crinkles and Curls natural hair and lock styling foam. I use just a small bit on a group of about 6 locks and then braid them up. In the morning I take them down and I have a nice crimped effect.

The Lock It Up gel is really light and smells great! In fact all of the products have a wonderul tropical scent!!! :bis

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Black Earth Products (Taliah Waalid)

Was out on a boat today and took a look in the mirror afterwards: my hair was not happy.

I made sure to stop by CVS on the way home and just discovered this line. I got the Curly Curl Cream because my mainstay style are twists and the twist out. I stopped using Aveda because money got tight for awhile. Thing are way better now, but I've not gotten around to updating my routine. I started using olive oil to sub for the Aveda pomade I was using. Olive oil is good, but I really need an emulsifier for my hair. I'll see how this Taliah Waajid product works. One thing for sure. It smells great.
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." - Chinese Proverb

"Fall seven times a day, stand up eight." - Japanese Proverb

“All truth is good, but not all truth is good to say.” - African Proverb