Thread: Head Wraps 101

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ladies, copy and paste--> http://www.geocities.com/lrobinsonst...irheadwrap.jpg for great t-shirt low headwrap instructions.
    Frizz (pw=letitgo)
    Crafts (pw=kraft)

alma2254 Guest

Originally posted by Curlysaurus@Feb 3 2004, 06:39 AM
    Ladies, copy and paste--> http://www.geocities.com/lrobinsonst...irheadwrap.jpg for great t-shirt low headwrap instructions.
    never tried that -but I will now. Thanks for that link.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ Afrocentric
    Your headwrap turned out nice! :appl
    Last Perm: August 2003
    Completely natural October 2003
    (No transition big chopped)

http://lilypie.com/days/051025/0/2/0/-5/.png

alma2254 Guest

Originally posted by alma2254+Feb 3 2004, 10:17 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (alma2254 @ Feb 3 2004, 10:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Curlysaurus@Feb 3 2004, 06:39 AM
    never tried that -but I will now. Thanks for that link. [/b][/quote]
    I think a couple of people were having problems with this link...

I just tried it, love it!
    I usually wore my wraps in the other style as I could never get that bun effect with the material looking right -I&#39;m definately going to be using this one when I want a change in wrapping looks. I have so many tee&#39;s around that I hardly ever use -now they&#39;re going to be put into some good use :thumbsup

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks so much dreamy. i wore it out today...it was a trip b/c i live in arkansas....DEEP arkansas at that. people didn&#39;t really know what to say. people came to me saying the liked it and some just stared...lol. who knew a dollar could get so much attention??? :doh

mz_katz Guest

Thumbs up

Originally posted by DreamyNaps@Feb 3 2004, 12:45 PM
    @ Afrocentric
    Your headwrap turned out nice! :appl
    :app I agree!

Mrsdawsondn Guest

I went to joann&#39;s fabrics and got like 3 wraps for 6 dollars :shock go figure!!! And I usually wear the color brown and tan and cream earthy toned colors but I saw some material that was purple pink and sky blue I absolutely LOVE it!!! And yes the stretchy material is easier to work with. Funny thing is when I wrapped my hair at home it was beautiful and my hubby loved it he called me his little african queen but for some reason I was getting ready for work and couldn&#39;t get the same effect I ended up just wraping it in a tight bun in the back which I liked.

Oh yeah and the T shirt wrap is a plus my girls and I used to wrap our hair with turtle neck shirts :rainfro

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think about a yard and a half for a real nice one. I was practicing last night. I know that you always start by wrapping around the back of the head..but google should help

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Mrsdawsondn@Feb 5 2004, 03:41 PM
    I went to joann&#39;s fabrics and got like 3 wraps for 6 dollars :shock go figure!!! And I usually wear the color brown and tan and cream earthy toned colors but I saw some material that was purple pink and sky blue I absolutely LOVE it!!! And yes the stretchy material is easier to work with. Funny thing is when I wrapped my hair at home it was beautiful and my hubby loved it he called me his little african queen but for some reason I was getting ready for work and couldn&#39;t get the same effect I ended up just wraping it in a tight bun in the back which I liked.

Oh yeah and the T shirt wrap is a plus my girls and I used to wrap our hair with turtle neck shirts :rainfro
    oh that&#39;s so nice lol Yea the sky blue is always pretty

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry if this sounds like a silly question, but where are the Asian shops located in NYC? :huh

Thanks and God bless.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast