Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey all,

I was looking around in Ulta this past weekend and came across this prouct. They had a no-poo and low poo as well as conditioners, gels, and spritz. I wanted to try it out but had never heard of it and di not want to waste $14.00 if it did not agree with my hair. If any of you have tried this or are currently using it would you let me know your thoughts on the Deva Curls line. I did a search on it but nothing came up for me.

Thanks a bunch!
    Last CFC- 3/11/06
    Big chop- 6/11/06

It's been a year & I still [color=#6600CC]I LOVE MY FRO!!![/color]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey all,

I was looking around in Ulta this past weekend and came across this prouct. They had a no-poo and low poo as well as conditioners, gels, and spritz. I wanted to try it out but had never heard of it and di not want to waste $14.00 if it did not agree with my hair. If any of you have tried this or are currently using it would you let me know your thoughts on the Deva Curls line. I did a search on it but nothing came up for me.

Thanks a bunch!
    [/b]

...well great minds must think alike because I discovered Devacurl last weekend too. I was in Ulta getting my make up and decided to check out the Salon Hair Care products...I was looking for a complete line to use on my hair...the products work better that way...well any who I discovered DevaCurl and said what the heck (Ulta lets you return anything that you don't like!!!)...I got the DevaCurl One Condition and the Set it Free Moisture...so I tried the products out last night...and I must say that I love the Conditioner...it was ultra-creamy and a super rich conditioner like they said and my hair loved it!!! I used it to CoWash my hair...and it was perfect...I will be my new staple...plus you can use it deep condition your hair too...what an extra bonus!!!...I am not sure if I liked Set it Free...I used in conjunction with other products so I really could not tell if I like it or not...also it recommends that you use it with B'leave in and AnGell...so I will get those products to see if I can tell a difference...I am also going to use it tonight when I touch up my finger coils and see if I notice a difference...I let you know the verdict tommorrow...
    Kendra Nicole

Nappy since 2006

[url="http://fotki.com/naturallykendranicole"]My Fotki - Hair journal and Hair Pics[/url]

[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o209/kendranicole2006/ColorStyled.jpg[/img]

maibaby is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have thick, coarse curly hair and I love Devacurl OneC and DevaCare OneC conditioners. Haven't tried other products yet though, but I plan to soon.

ETA: I use these as true conditioners, either as rinse out or DT, although there are a lot of folks who cowash with them. It's a bit too costly for that, but I really like how they make my hair manageable, but not too soft (mushy). The cone in the conditioners is removable without using sulfate poos.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I too just tried DevaCurl for the first time this weekend. It is my new Holy Grail!!!! I used the DevaCurl One Conditioner and the No Poo. I am in luuuvvv! It gave definition to what little curls I have and made my hair very soft and managable. That combined with my Qhemet's and I am set for life!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All my natural life ( 2 years) i have been using Deva curl products. When i went natural washing my hair with regular shampoo cause a pain. I had nots in my hair trying to detangle it was a headache. I wash my hair with Deva No-poo and i condition it with the Conditioner one. Combing my hair out while i condition it has been so easy.

Out of a ten ill give them a 9

Live by these products :clap:

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for responding ladies. I think I'll tke another trip to back to Ulta and give this a try.
    Last CFC- 3/11/06
    Big chop- 6/11/06

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just received the DevaCurl travel/sample pack in the mail yesterday. Will give it a try sometime this week. If I like it, then I will try their DevaCare prodcuts since my hair is color-treated.
    "If ignorance is bliss, shouldn't you be happier?"

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just received the DevaCurl travel/sample pack in the mail yesterday. Will give it a try sometime this week. If I like it, then I will try their DevaCare prodcuts since my hair is color-treated.
    [/b]

I concur,DevaCare is the bomb for color treated hair...it works wonders! I love it,very creamy and very moisturizing, an HG for sure!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[/b]

Where did you go to to get the travel pack?
    Last CFC- 3/11/06
    Big chop- 6/11/06

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did you go to to get the travel pack?
    [/b]
    Travel pack is sold online at naturallycurly.com But hey if you get the full sizes from Ulta, be sure to save your receipt because you can return it if it is not working out for you. HTH.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast