Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am just wondering what kind of conditioners / deep conditioners / and detanglers are the transitioners finding best works? I am in the market for new products!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like the kinky curly Knot Today detangler and Miss Jessies Rapid Recovery, which has worked well as a deep conditioner and detangler.

I divide my hair into four sections, as I apply the Rapid Recovery, I comb it through my hair.
    Then I sit under the dryer for about 20-25 minutes and rinse out. It leaves my hair very soft and manageable.

I then apply the Knot Today as a leave-in.
    http://members.fotki.com/bellazaina/

We are creations of God...why let man define us when man did not create us?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi scholar! there is not one conditioner, etc. that works for everyone. everyone's hair reacts differently, so while olive oil might work for someone it might not for someone else. the best way is to experiment with different types. check out the commerical or homeade products thread for ideas on brands.
    [color=#6633FF]was jessicakitty[/color]
    [color=#6600CC]transition started december 2005[/color]
    [color=#FF6666]BC march 2006[/color]
    [color=#CC33CC]natural five years and going![/color]
    [COLOR="Blue"]hair album: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v343/jesskitty/hair/[/COLOR]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I agree with Journey. I know a lot of people on here like Suave, but it didn't really do anything for me. There's a lot of people on here that don't like Burt's Bee's but that does work on my hair. I personally LOVE the Olive Oil Organic Root stimulator conditioner, but yeah, you'll just have to mess around and see what works best for you.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Everyone

I just got my oyin deep conditioner today, so I plan on trying that. I will keep posted. I was really just looking to see the different brands that people have tried. I went to the beauty supply store yesterday and there were so many! But its good to have options.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am just wondering what kind of conditioners / deep conditioners / and detanglers are the transitioners finding best works? I am in the market for new products!
    [/b]

Hi Scholar...

I use tressemme for dry damaged hair as a conditioner wash, it makes my transition a lot easier, especially after the wash, both my relaxed and natural hair becomes super soft and the comb glides right though...with the occasionally knots at the very end of my relaxed tresses

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[/b]
    Well, I use So Sexy Nourishing Conditioner (Dry/Coarse) by Victoria's Secret. It smells sooo good and it detangles and makes my hair soft. For a deep conditioning treatment, I use Organic Root Stimulator Replenishing Pac. I leave it on for about 45 mins with a plastic cap. Good stuff for $1.49 at the beauty supply.

A lot of people on this site and Black Hair Media.com swear by Suave and V05 but those didn't do anything but make my hair more matted. I tend to stay away from those "dollar" conditioners... :2cents:
    [color=#00CCCC]BC - May 30, 2008[/color]

[url="http://public.fotki.com/lovingme4me28/"]Pretti Girl's Fotki[/url]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Scholar...

I use tressemme for dry damaged hair as a conditioner wash, it makes my transition a lot easier, especially after the wash, both my relaxed and natural hair becomes super soft and the comb glides right though...with the occasionally knots at the very end of my relaxed tresses
    [/b]

Just wanted to second this. That conditioner does wonders for my hair... and it's so inexpensive for such a big bottle too!
    <div align="center">[img]http://images.meez.com/user02/02/03/0203_10034292056.gif[/img] </div>

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am in :wub: with Aubrey Organics Island Naturals. I recently begin my detangle routine using a homemade glycerin spritz that works wonders for not only detangling, but also two strand twisting. No need for a holding product anymore and i have much moisture along with my Qhemets Heavy Cream and Hydrating Balm.
    LIFE ISN&#39;T ABOUT WAITING FOR THE STORM TO PASS...IT&#39;S ABOUT LEARNING TO DANCE IN THE RAIN!

Use code CAR231 for $5 off your first order at http://www.iherb.com.

Kinky Rhonnie&#39;s Hair Album

My Blog - Kinky Rhonnie&#39;s Spot

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just wanted to second this. That conditioner does wonders for my hair... and it&#39;s so inexpensive for such a big bottle too!
    [/b]

thanks Etoile,

Are you transitioning also and do you think you will still use it after your transition is done? It is inexpensive, I love this stuff. Smells good too...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast