Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi All,

I'm getting married in July! It's a 12:30 ceremony in Manhattan (where I live) which means I can't be in Brooklyn getting my hair done. I'm also concerned about going to a salon. I pretty much just take care of my dreds at home so as to save a lot of moola. BUt it's my wedding day and I'd like to have my dreads up in an intricate 'do for a change of pace

Do you know of any stylists/beuticians who would be willing to do something at my house? I'll get up at the crack of dawn if they want!

Am happy to pay well!

Thanks!

N.
    [url='http://pics.livejournal.com/nex0s/gallery/0000c2a4']hairstory![/url] (no password necessary)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi All,

I'm getting married in July! It's a 12:30 ceremony in Manhattan (where I live) which means I can't be in Brooklyn getting my hair done. I'm also concerned about going to a salon. I pretty much just take care of my dreds at home so as to save a lot of moola. BUt it's my wedding day and I'd like to have my dreads up in an intricate 'do for a change of pace

Do you know of any stylists/beuticians who would be willing to do something at my house? I'll get up at the crack of dawn if they want!

Am happy to pay well!

Thanks!

N.
    [/b]

Hi my name is Ria an i specialize in Ntaural Hair...I curreny live in VA but i travel back in forth to take of my clients in NY...Iuf your still interest please let me know
    [SIZE=2]"THE STYLIST THAT'LL MAKE YOU EXHALE WITH RELIEF" [/SIZE] [b][i][color=#FF9966]

BeYou7 is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi All,

Am happy to pay well!

Thanks!

N.
    [/b]
    call Nedjetti 973 748 0181, loc styling is one of her specialities and it's her business to travel, she's in Jersey very close to the city.

here's a link to her work with a beautiful loc style Nedjetti hairstyles

and CONGRATULATIONS on your wedding :wub:

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congratulations.

Call Chris Crenshaw @ Salon Seralgio. He has a natural hairstylist that did Lauren Hills hair and someone on "whose wedding is it anyway" He's at 343 Lexington Avenue the # is 212 972-3361. Tell him Allison Sent you. You can look up his Salon. It is just like the pictures and he is very accomodating. by the way, I see Nedjetti on this post as well and if it is the same Nedjetti. I've heard her name in Essence Magazine. May your Marriage be wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hallelujah!!!

Livingwater423

Hi All,

Am happy to pay well!

Thanks!

N.
    [/b]

Bogle is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congratulations.
    Call Chris Crenshaw @ Salon Seralgio. He has a natural hairstylist that did Lauren Hills hair and someone on "whose wedding is it anyway" He's at 343 Lexington Avenue the # is 212 972-3361. Tell him Allison Sent you. You can look up his Salon. It is just like the pictures and he is very accomodating. by the way, I see Nedjetti on this post as well and if it is the same Nedjetti. I've heard her name in Essence Magazine. May your Marriage be wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hallelujah!!!

Livingwater423
    [/b]

I have a really great loctician that's been doing me and my mother's hair for a while now. Her name is Rosiah and she's located in the Bronx at 4137 White Plains Road (between 230th & 231st). She is excellent! She will do a great job for you and is willing to travel. For added information, call her at 718-231-0008.

BeYou7 is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

here's a slide show of Nedjetti's Loc and natural hairstyles on her myspace and she started the locs from 1 inch of hair. :wub:

they are something lovely www.myspace.com/naturalhairdvd

let's us know who you decided to go with

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

locksnchops.com

they are on 34th and 9th.. they do really nice updos

ask for Carla,Falani or Niane