Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Humiliated gran refuses to divorce Gambian toy boy

Perhaps this is one of the reasons the stats from previous thread about BBAC men marrying all the white women. Take a look at this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...l-UK-visa.html
    An utter disgrace that a woman her age actually believed that a red blooded young african male would overlook all the african beauties for her! Does she not possess a mirror? Having said that, there are way too many Black men doing this skunky thing.....

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perhaps I should say - too many afro-carribean/african men marrying white women for visas.

NRB229 is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

.........um stop hatin gramma thought she was gettin her groove back lol
    Last edited by naturallyreborn217; 10-25-2010 at 10:15 PM.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't quarrel with her taking interest in the man and taking to romance with reckless abandon. Ideally, people learn to be more sophisticated with their courting process. However, I don't figure her age or race should have discouraged her. Presumably, he tried to deceive her. She's seemingly entitled to her choice of vengeance. They seem a proper match, even as he had freedom in mind, if she's expressing an accurate sequence of events. Her malice now is about equivalent to his, but I suppose his own dealings mitigate hers, in the public eye.

Neither has been put up on criminal charges and I don't blame either for what they've attempted and/or are doing. They do deserve each other and may work things out just fine. If they're still attached, he may be able to boom and boon upon her death.
    2009: Transitioned
    2020: Mature, Freeformed Locs

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Intellexual View Post
    I don't quarrel with her taking interest in the man and taking to romance with reckless abandon. Ideally, people learn to be more sophisticated with their courting process. However, I don't figure her age or race should have discouraged her. Presumably, he tried to deceive her. She's seemingly entitled to her choice of vengeance. They seem a proper match, even as he had freedom in mind, if she's expressing an accurate sequence of events. Her malice now is about equivalent to his, but I suppose his own dealings mitigate hers, in the public eye.

Neither has been put up on criminal charges and I don't blame either for what they've attempted and/or are doing. They do deserve each other and may work things out just fine. If they're still attached, he may be able to boom and boon upon her death.
    Yup yup @ the bold. They're a match made in hatefulness I feel no sympathy for either.
    the artist formerly known as Electra

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Intellexual View Post
    Presumably, he tried to deceive her. She's seemingly entitled to her choice of vengeance.
    I agree. If she dies though, he gets everything.
    Quit tripping on what you're wearing on your behind and get some education in your head.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's way too old to be so trusting of a man. He didn't have to do anything but grin at her and she was done. When he told her he was falling in love with her on day 2, that should have set off all kinds of red flags. Actually, when he stopped to speak to her on day 1, she should have looked at herself, looked at him, looked back at herself, and kept it moving.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    I agree. If she dies though, he gets everything.
    That's how it works when people get burned and think that makes them bad enough to dance with a devil. Maybe she was already big and bad while trying to play innocent. We may find out. Neither is hot, slick, or cold enough for my liking, but if they don't sit down somewhere we might be further entertained. Why does this remind me of someone getting signed to Bad Boy and crying about Diddy?
    2009: Transitioned
    2020: Mature, Freeformed Locs

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by moriahsuperstar View Post
    She's way too old to be so trusting of a man. He didn't have to do anything but grin at her and she was done. When he told her he was falling in love with her on day 2, that should have set off all kinds of red flags. Actually, when he stopped to speak to her on day 1, she should have looked at herself, looked at him, looked back at herself, and kept it moving.
    Ouuuuuuuch! That hurt my feelings lol. Too real.
    the artist formerly known as Electra

kell is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is too funny I cannot stop laughing

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast