Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My grandmother has had locs maybe 5 or 6+ years I believe lol. I have washed her hair with the Elucence MB before and used the conditioner, but I have never twisted her hair before. Last week I did a couple to see if I could do it and I CAN. Its not hard at all lol.

Ok so using the Ecostyler Gel is okay right?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IndividualME View Post
    My grandmother has had locs maybe 5 or 6+ years I believe lol. I have washed her hair with the Elucence MB before and used the conditioner, but I have never twisted her hair before. Last week I did a couple to see if I could do it and I CAN. Its not hard at all lol.

Ok so using the Ecostyler Gel is okay right?
    then the shampoo and conditioner should be cool then, but i would still dilute it since it is so concentratedl! i used ecostyler gel and it started to flake and cause buildup. if you can, is there a health food store or even a walmart near you? they have an aloe vera gel that would be great for twisting and it won't flake or cause buildup. but if that is all you have for now, it should be cool for the time being. a lot of people on youtube use it to retwist with.
    shortdub no longer, starting my loc'in journey for 2010 and beyond!