Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for the update!
    Not to sound unsympathetic but I'm surprised the company isn't big enough to run in her absence.
    She should be able to be sick or even take time off without fear that her company can't go on without her.

Reviews
    Read 6 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by frau View Post
    Not to sound unsympathetic but I'm surprised the company isn't big enough to run in her absence.
    She should be able to be sick or even take time off without fear that her company can't go on without her.
    Not at all surprising. Many small businesses would have difficulty dealing with something like this. Many small businesses are smaller than people realize. I remember when the ONE Kinky-Curly van that made all of their deliveries could regularly be seen near where I get my LA mail. It takes time and patience to grow an operation like this.

I pray she will be able to recover... There's a more recent update on her FB page. I tried to upload it but I got a parse error...

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner
    It's Cheap to be Pank. Come to the Pank Side.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by frau View Post
    I agree. This was also mentioned on QB's Facebook page. It looks like some orders are being shipped out now, but not as quickly as some customers would like. I'm glad that Qhem ships to various local stores. Plus, it sounds like she's still hospitalized. Whatever happened must have been pretty severe because she's been hospitalized since December, I believe.

You can check out Qhem's FB page to see if there's a store in your area that may have some products. At Back to the Land Natural Food Store here in Brooklyn, I picked up the CTDG, CMCG, Castor & Moringa Oil, and the Heavy Cream a few weeks ago. I went back today and there was only 3 jars of CTDG and 3 bottles of the hydrating balm left. I put the Burdock Butter Root Cream back when i went the first time, and I'm kicking myself for not buying it now.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Qhem is back, and the website has reopened!!!!

On her FB page, Qhem mentioned that she contracted double pneumonia and was on life support for a while as her lungs collapsed. Glad to hear she's doing better, but she says she's still in recovery.

There are some products that are still unavailable, but otherwise the website is back up.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Select Qhemet products are now being sold in Sephora! Here's the current store listing:

http://www.qhemetbiologics.com/category_s/13.htm

According to her Facebook page, she had to increase her prices to accommodate the products being more accessible, but shipping will decrease to make up for it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123