Likes Likes:  0
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, My name is Myah and I am going into my senior year of high school.
    My hair has been natural my whole life and I have never desired to put chemicals in it.
    I have thick curly hair,(maybe 4(a)..with some 3b)..i don't know) that can be super curly when wet. I like that look, and I've tried to maintain that look with various products. One is particular is Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding. It only really works for me when I twist my hair at night, wet it in the morning, apply the cream, then take my twists out. It creates a beautiful natural curl, that usually lasts for a few days.

I usually wear my hair back in a big puff or a curly puff (if I did the style I described) but I'm beginning to think that the constant pulling back of my hair is causing stress towards it. Especially the front which is shorter than the rest of my hair.

I am looking for styles/products that would allow me to wear my hair in a naturally curly style without me having to pull it up. I think it would allow me more versatilty when styling, when I don't want to get my hair twisted or pressed (which I rarely do, because I had an experience of it getting permantly straightened).

Thanks and hopefully someone can help me get this look.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...I7GGIC%26sa%3DN

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, welcome to NP! I suggest doing a search and using the keywords "curl definition". You'll find a LOT of threads on that

Maryah04 is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you tried Kinky Curly Curling Custard? What products do you use other than Miss Jessie's? There are sooo many threads about difining curls on this website. Hope you can achieve the look you want. Good luck w/ that
    http://i35.tinypic.com/2dun9v.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/308f5kx.jpg

Whether you openly say anything or hide it, surely, Allah is All Knowing of all things. (33.54)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Picture #1 could be a twist out from a twist set.

My hair is way shorter but a twist set is the only way I can achieve any thing that even remotely resembles it.

I love the Kinky Curly Knot Today leave-in under Kinky Curly curling custard for my wash and go styles.

I aslo like Blended Beauty Happy nappy styles and Curls Milkshake.
    LIFE ISN'T ABOUT WAITING FOR THE STORM TO PASS...IT'S ABOUT LEARNING TO DANCE IN THE RAIN!

Use code CAR231 for $5 off your first order at http://www.iherb.com.

Kinky Rhonnie's Hair Album

My Blog - Kinky Rhonnie's Spot

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Have you tried Kinky Curly Curling Custard? What products do you use other than Miss Jessie's? There are sooo many threads about difining curls on this website. Hope you can achieve the look you want. Good luck w/ that :)
    [/b]
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I have gone to the Kinky Curly website and I am really interested in the Kinky Curly Curling Custard and Knot Today!!!!

It's definitely cheaper than Miss Jessie's and hopefully will have a better effect. I may go to the store and find out more about it today.

Thanks again..and I will continue doing my research

Picture #1 could be a twist out from a twist set.

My hair is way shorter but a twist set is the only way I can achieve any thing that even remotely resembles it.

I love the Kinky Curly Knot Today leave-in under Kinky Curly curling custard for my wash and go styles.

I aslo like Blended Beauty Happy nappy styles and Curls Milkshake.
    [/b]

thanx soo much!!!

I did look up those Kinky Curly products and am really interested in those to.

Which do you prefer between Blended Beauty Happy Nappy, the Kinky Curly Curling Custard, and Curl Milkshake? And why?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome.