Kalia is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yesterday I went to Staples to purchase a desk. I am due to begin working from home in the next few weeks God willing. Well the one that I wanted to purchase was $519.00. I tried to order it but it was out of stock. So the salesperson told me that I could have the display model for $155.90! I couldn't believe it.

I just wanted to let you all know that no matter where you live if you find this desk you can get it at the same price. It is discontiuned and out of stock so all display models are going for this price.

The item is called the Lexington RTA Regency Executive Desk. Item number is 609042. If you happen to find a Staples that also has the bookcase to this desk on display too buy it because it is only $11.50! Regularly it is $229.00.
    "Look at those who have less than you and never look at those who have more than you,
    this will ensure that you will not belittle the favours of God"
    (Sahih Muslim)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yesterday I went to Staples to purchase a desk. I am due to begin working from home in the next few weeks God willing. Well the one that I wanted to purchase was $519.00. I tried to order it but it was out of stock. So the salesperson told me that I could have the display model for $155.90! I couldn't believe it.

I just wanted to let you all know that no matter where you live if you find this desk you can get it at the same price. It is discontiuned and out of stock so all display models are going for this price.

The item is called the Lexington RTA Regency Executive Desk. Item number is 609042. If you happen to find a Staples that also has the bookcase to this desk on display too buy it because it is only $11.50! Regularly it is $229.00.
    [/b]
    You really found a very good deal on an executive desk. I am searching for another bookcase and file cabinet for our home office. Hopefully, I will be able to find a bookcase at Staples that matches the one that we have presently in our office.

Peace,
    Rasta
    "As you educate a woman, you educate the family. If you educate the girls, you educate the future."

Queen Rania Al Abdullah of Jordan

Never be limited by other people's limited imaginations. If you adopt their attitudes, then the possiblity won't exist because you'll have already shut it out. You can hear other people's wisdom, but you've got to re-evaluate the world for yourself.
    Dr. Mae Jemison, astronaut

Run Isiah 40:31