Page 1 of 97 1231151 ... LastLast
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sistahs y'all need to turn to CNN...cause McCain is trynna make a power play.....old fool......Sooo SPECULATION IS...he's gonna pick Sarah Palin, a young white female governor of Alaska.

A STRONGLY PRO-CHOICE Candidate and basically a fem version of McCain ...which of course...we all need in our lives :rolleyes:

If Hillary's supporters are that stupid to support McCain just because he picked a woman...then this country really deserves to go to hell and all the punishment that goes along with it!

and McCain is a fool if he thinks Obama/Biden is going to be phased by this...he's beaten the "oh I'm a poor woman and you should vote for me" idea and he's gonna murder this woman if she's chosen, esp due to her background and the fact she don't have nothing in common with Hill....Yeah Let McCain pick this woman so I can make my t-shirts with this:

"Senile McCain thinks American women are blind, deaf, and dumb.....Hillary Ain't no Palin!"
    Love, Peace, HairGrease, and Double Kisses

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^I saw that this morning and thought 'oh oh.'

Mehogeni:"If Hillary's supporters are that stupid to support McCain just because he picked a woman...then this country really deserves to go to hell and all the punishment that goes along with it!"

Unfortunately, if she is the pick AND she's pro choice, I believe it would work for many of her supporters who are still angry. It could also backfire, because I've already heard one of his 'lovers,' Joe Scarborough, stating how bad a move this would be, since no one knows her and she doesn't have enough experience. It could work for him and it could work against him.
    Never Underestimate ANYONE

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^my bad...i meant homegirl is STRONGLY PRO-LIFE also just found out she's a member of the NRA...oh and she used to smoke marijuana but claimed "she didnt like it"(*BIG SIDE EYE)

Talk amongst yourselves...

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let the battle begin...she's the republican VP pick...

Biden (and HIllary I hope) is gonna tear her a** up...I hope she knows that lmao AND THIS TRICK ONLY HAS BEEN IN OFFICE FOR 2 YEARS???...OH LAWWWWDDD...after all the "Obama is unexperienced" ish????

IS HE SERIOUS???

can we just get our inauguration party started now??? like SERIOUSLY?? :lol:

One more thing before I get my hair done...YOU CAN TELL the republican party ain't about nothing...cause if I WAS MCcain and was serious about this thing...I wouldve been all up in Colin Powell's house, washing his feet, rubbing his baby hair scalp, singing him love songs, and doing his laundry just to get him to be my VP...now THAT would've been some serious competition and pushed him far away from the Bush Comparisons...but ohhhh welllll

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Completely idiotic!!! :rolleyes:

She has NO experience on a national or international level, WHATSOEVER!!! I hope that Hillary and Biden reveal this move for the foolhardy, thinly veiled attempt to sway Hillary voters that it is. AND I really hope that the Hillary supporters are moreso insulted that McCain thinks they would be so foolish and shallow as to vote for ANY woman regardless of her experience than anything else.
    OMG!!! Somebody made me PANK! Thank you!!!!!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well colour me surprised. I just lost a 1 cent bet.

IA Serbbral. I think any help McCain will get from disgruntled Hillary supporters he will lose from Republicans with this VP pick. I really thought McCain would pick Romney, and I BET he was going to until Barack chose Biden.

eta: man, I really wanted to see a Biden vs Romney throwdown.

Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CONFIRMED! It's Palin.

The only people stupider than McCain and the committee who chose this chick would be the PUMAs who might actually vote for McCain solely because his vp has a vagina.
    Hello, 2021. Glad to see you. Hope you're bringing us goodness and light this year!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was coming to post this.

There are some seriously "RESENTFUL" white women out there in regards to Hilary. If they don't see what this man is trying to do..then..as another poster has said.."This country will get what it deserves.

[img]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/LaMonica109/Michael%20Jackson/scream37-1.gif[/img][img]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/LaMonica109/Michael%20Jackson/001.png[/img][img]http://gi0007.photobucket.com/groups/0007/JE638GEUUS/michael-jackson-thriller-video.gif[/img][img]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/LaMonica109/Michael%20Jackson/tributetomy_12.png[/img][img]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/LaMonica109/Michael%20Jackson/scream33-1.gif[/img]
    [img]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/LaMonica109/Michael%20Jackson/124611202541166-1.jpg[/img]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^ still laughing

I CANNOT breathe....lord...2 years??....so if McCain dies which he has a better chance of doing cause of his age...she's gonna be president??? REALLY???....well i never thought they wouldve topped Bush's Idiot decisions but this may take the cake...

I know his wife is giving her the side eye though...i do admit she is kinda pretty

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hilary needs to squash this now. This is a perfect time for her to step in and throw her pantsuits around.

Page 1 of 97 1231151 ... LastLast