Page 53 of 97 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is just internet chatter so take it with a grain of salt, but I'm hearing speculation that Palin will step down from the ticket and Lieberman will replace her sometime this week. They'll probably try to spin it as the mean 'ole Democrats forcing the sweet moose-hunting lady to withdraw because of their evil rumor-mongering and attacking of a poor innocent teen.

This is just rumor so don't hold me to it! Just stay tuned for the next episode of "Yukon Barbie Goes to Washington" op:

I'm getting fat from all this popcorn.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was watching some news show this morning and one of McCain's advisers said that "the McCain camp was forced to reveal Bristol's pregnancy as a result of several Democratic blogs stirring up rumors over Trig Palin."
    [/b]
    And they are so full of it.

As mentioned earlier, Their action was unnecessary because there are other ways they could have dispelled the rumor (DNA or other genetic testing). They did not need to involve a 17 year old.

The Republican Party and Sarah specifically are so wrong for this. They'd rather deflect attention to and embarrass someone else instead of taking ownership and resolving a problem on their own.

Of course most of us believe that external evidence does not exist but this is the approach we need to take to avoid talking about the 17 year old's pregnancy.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know I'm WAY late with this question but if Trig was a premature D.S. child how was he 6lbs 2oz? Aren't D.S. babies even smaller than non D.S. babies? Sounds like her daughter didn't know when she got preggers and they did a guestimate on the time of conception and arrival.
    ~Never allow someone with limited vision to limit yours~
    Officially Nappy 6 Feb 03
    Loc Journey began 17 Mar 07
    I be bloggin'...PM me for the lank!
    iStruggle...I'm a work in progress
    If I don't respond to your post directed at me, I probably have you on ignore #truestory

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If Dems keep being nice and not wanting to talk about scandals, they are never going to see the White House again. The Repubs know how to win an election with the worst candidates. While I don't believe Bristol should be attacked, I sure do think her mother should be. Barack doesn't have to do it, let MoveOn and the others do it for him. I saw Ed Schultz on tv last night commenting on this and I love how he brought up the fact Repubs are the ones who set the standards on what's moral, VP quality, etc and when it comes back to bite them they want to say it's unfair to attack now. Somebody got to start attacking them. It's sad but true, going negative works.
    [/b]
    IA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also agree that Obama shouldnt be the one being negative but there are plenty of other people that can do it for him. I also agree that the Republicans know how to win with the worse people but Democrats are always running scared. We have to do what we have to do!

I also saw Ed Schultz last night and he brought great points. To be fair the Republicans are always the ones are their high horse preaching family values. I understand that you can only raise your children the best you can and then their decisions are theirs but maybe she is not the best candidate for them to be pulling out when they have always stood on family values. He also said that he would be curious as to how the Republicans would have handled this situation if it had happened to Chelsea Clinton. I think we all know the answer to that one.

This race is soooooooooooooooo interesting. Clearly the Republicans can dish out stuff but they can take it when it comes to slap them in the face. When controversery comes their way we are supposed to just turn the other cheek. Let's not even get started on her trying to get her ex brother in law fired. I guess we are supposed to just turn our head on that too. While we are at it let's just go open up the white house and give her and McCain a free pass. This is a campaign and a fight! Democrats need to be ready to fight and throw a little mud.

This is just internet chatter so take it with a grain of salt, but I'm hearing speculation that Palin will step down from the ticket and Lieberman will replace her sometime this week. They'll probably try to spin it as the mean 'ole Democrats forcing the sweet moose-hunting lady to withdraw because of their evil rumor-mongering and attacking of a poor innocent teen.

This is just rumor so don't hold me to it! Just stay tuned for the next episode of "Yukon Barbie Goes to Washington" op:

I'm getting fat from all this popcorn.
    [/b]
    I haven’t heard that yet but I think that some Republicans are upset that clearly this VP candidate was not properly researched. Like someone else said, all they had to do was hit up google one good time and they could have found some dirt. I think that some staunch Republican supporters are not happy about this mess and are not bringing their wallets like some had hoped. Either way if he keeps her or she steps down, it will be mud on McCain’s face.

He may want to learn how to use Google. Better luck next time McCain!
    "No woman should believe that in order to be beautiful you have to be the opposite of what you are."
    -T'keyah Crystal Keymah

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay ladies let's look further into the motive for picking this chick.

PERHAPS this is mccain's way of getting Lieberman on his ticket. PERHAPS the repugs knew this chick has issues and it would cause a great uproar. PERHAPS he didn't think Lieberman would be accepted, now the party is going to approve of just about anyone.

PERHAPS this has all been a set up :unsure:
    ~Never allow someone with limited vision to limit yours~
    Officially Nappy 6 Feb 03
    Loc Journey began 17 Mar 07
    I be bloggin'...PM me for the lank!
    iStruggle...I'm a work in progress
    If I don't respond to your post directed at me, I probably have you on ignore #truestory

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PERHAPS this is mccain's way of getting Lieberman on his ticket. PERHAPS the repugs knew this chick has issues and it would cause a great uproar. PERHAPS he didn't think Lieberman would be accepted, now the party is going to approve of just about anyone.

[/b]
    I read that McCain wanted Liberman all along but was told that if he announced that was his VP pick that people would walk out of the conference. Like I said above either way it will look like he cant make a sound decision.
    "No woman should believe that in order to be beautiful you have to be the opposite of what you are."
    -T'keyah Crystal Keymah

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[/b]

I was thinking the same thing today. I bet if she steps down, Lieberman will be on that ticket. I'm cool with him putting Lieberman on the tix because I know he won't win now :lol:

Last r.elaxer: Feb. 2001
    Big Chop: March 15, 2002

Napptural for life!

Hair Album-Last Updated June 28, 2008

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn I miss cable tv. Anyone watch Larry King last night or know where I can see the full episode? I found this mini video. Although he irks me any other day, James Carville was killing it. Favorite line: You're saying because she sold a plane on Ebay she's qualified to be VP? :lol:

http://www.cnn.com/video/savp/evp/?loc=dom...controversy.cnn

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ladies. I just did a Wikipedia search on her and honestly, I can't find anything terribly wrong. Yes, I checked out Wikipedia. I'm looking into other things too, but she seems to not have any skeletons in her political closet.

[/b]
    her Wikipedia entry was editted 24 hours before the announcement. They are investigating because all the changes were favorable, making the entry less neutral. One of the editors as on NPR Friday.

Falon is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't be so sure that the race is over yet.

A lot of conservatives are trying to gloss over all of the negative information that is surfacing about Palin.

I was thinking the same thing today. I bet if she steps down, Lieberman will be on that ticket. I'm cool with him putting Lieberman on the tix because I know he won't win now :lol:
    [/b]

Page 53 of 97 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast