Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://abcnews.go.com/wn

She clearly memorized her (often irrelevant to the question-) answers, looked nervous and flustered on foreign policy, and her answers were scary in their simplicity and lack of sophistication. She made GWB look pretty darn good today, I must say. Wow.
    Now a mom of five!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also found a YouTube clip:

To me, she sounded like she was running for Miss America instead of VP. :dunno: You can tell that she probably tried to study up some before the interview. She needs to hit the books again.

Did you notice that she tried to change the subject a couple of times?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also found a YouTube clip:

To me, she sounded like she was running for Miss America instead of VP. :dunno: You can tell that she probably tried to study up some before the interview. She needs to hit the books again.

Did you notice that she tried to change the subject a couple of times?
    [/b]
    <span style="font-family:arial">I noticed that too. When he asked about Bush, she made something up and he had to give a clue as to what he thought it meant so she could answer. She&#39;s trying so hard. :lol: </span>

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just posted about it in another thread. She clearly was told what to say. She did not give her own thought out answer, except when she gave the answer that war is necessary when there is an imminent threat to America and intelligence to back it up. Now, that I can agree with her on if I was a person who supported war. She clearly didn&#39;t know what any of Bush&#39;s policies on war are. Oh dear Palin you have a lot to still learn ... SHE&#39;S NOT READY for VP.

I&#39;m not satisfied on her answer about God and the war. I need to see what Abraham Lincoln said. I think that was a made up answer. She&#39;s backtracking now.

I&#39;m also afraid of a person who make a decision to take on the 2nd highest office in this country and not give it careful consideration "without a blink" she said yes. Ok, well that contradicts her previous statement about she needed to know exactly what a VP does before she makes a decision.

Last r.elaxer: Feb. 2001
    Big Chop: March 15, 2002

Napptural for life!

Hair Album-Last Updated June 28, 2008

sannie is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the 2nd time momoffive :P .
    Next time you have to buy me a bottle of conditioner.
    Anywayz it&#39;s time for Obama/Biden to put this Pitbull out of its misery.
    Never Can Say Goodbye Mike, you will always be Another Part Of Me... RIP

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think they&#39;re showing more of the interview on Nightline and 20/20. Gibson was a lot tougher that I expected. Guess he felt the need to prove himself after what happened last time when questioning Obama.

I wish I could see the complete, unedited tape, though.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<span style="font-family:arial">I agree with you Tashboo, I was surprised as well.

Edited, I thought that Huffinton post said more but it didn&#39;t. They could tell she didn&#39;t know though. I wish they would talk about their opinions on it more.
    </span>

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the 2nd time momoffive :P .
    Next time you have to buy me a bottle of conditioner.
    Anywayz it&#39;s time for Obama/Biden to put this Pitbull out of its misery.
    [/b]
    :lol: We&#39;re definitely on the same wave length, huh! (I have to admit, when I first read that this is the second time, I thought you meant it was the second time Palin said "nucular" instead of nuclear, just as Bush does. It took me a minute to figure out what you were talking about. .)

She had no clue what the Bush Doctrine was. No clue. :icon_headshake: What in the world was McCain thinking when he chose her?!?!
    Now a mom of five!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<span style="font-family:arial">I agree with you Tashboo, I was surprised as well.

Edited, I thought that Huffinton post said more but it didn&#39;t. They could tell she didn&#39;t know though. I wish they would talk about their opinions on it more.
    </span>
    [/b]
    They&#39;ll probably eleborate more after more of the interview airs. I can&#39;t believe there are over 2500 comments on that page already!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They&#39;ll probably eleborate more after more of the interview airs. I can&#39;t believe there are over 2500 comments on that page already!
    [/b]
    I think it is because PEOPLE ARE FREAKING OUT at the very real prospect of a Palin presidency.
    Now a mom of five!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast