Thread: Middle Of Head

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi ladies! I am having a major hair issue. The middle section of my hair feels like it it damaged and breaking off. I can feel that it is shorter than the rest of my hair. Any suggestions on what to do?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are you doing? How do you wear your hair, adding to it etc...
    <div align="center">
    ----------------------------
    On A [u]Keep it Simple Mission[/u].. [color=#660000]Cleans[/color]- [color=#003300]Deep Condition[/color]- [color=#660000]Moisturize[/color]
    </div>

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The middle section (dead center) of my hair is shorter too. I&#39;m not sure why since I usually wear my hair in twists and afropuffs. I&#39;m not sure why, maybe that hair went through a growing stage at a different time than the rest of my hair. It&#39;s only a small patch.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mine is the same way too...but when i really thought about it i remembered that it was the part of my scalp that burned the fastest when i did the fire...i dont really do anything different for that part though...i figure one day the follicles in that area will recover...i bc&#39;ed in febuary too...but i know it will work out...

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are you doing? How do you wear your hair, adding to it etc...
    [/b]
    Yeah that is my question as well.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Funny, I was going to ask that question too. The crown of my head has sheep butt hair :lol: It is always shorter and the texture is different. I think it may be normal in some people. I thought it was because my BC was in the shape of an afro, then after I thought about it, my hair has never grown fast in that area. I just started massaging the area with Castor oil. I will let you know how that turns out if I see a significant difference.

Take a look at some of the topics in the Alopecia Forum, I saw a very good receipt for something for hair growth in balding or slow growing areas.
    Lyrical Lady (formally, Pushin' 60)

http://public.fotki.com/panamabev/[/url]
    (no password needed)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This post is right on point as I just discovered the middle of my hair is shorter than the rest. I don&#39;t think it was the perms for me. I used to wear a lot of ponytails.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Funny, I was going to ask that question too. The crown of my head has sheep butt hair :lol: It is always shorter and the texture is different. I think it may be normal in some people. I thought it was because my BC was in the shape of an afro, then after I thought about it, my hair has never grown fast in that area. I just started massaging the area with Castor oil. I will let you know how that turns out if I see a significant difference.

Take a look at some of the topics in the Alopecia Forum, I saw a very good receipt for something for hair growth in balding or slow growing areas.
    [/b]
    Ok, my mom used to say that my hair is nappy as......a sheep&#39;s a$$. It wasn&#39;t funny at the time, but now it is.

My real reason for replying to you........honey you are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! You are a true diva! You look great! What an inspiration. I mean, you look amazing! I&#39;m 36 and if I can look half as good as you like right now, I will be doing good. LOL Keep working it out girl!
    Blog: http://sandycoils.blogspot.com/

Fotki: http://public.fotki.com/NTranzishun/

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Without knowing what you are or aren&#39;t doing, I&#39;d suggest deep conditioning and maybe applying some kind of natural balm or cream to your scalp that has ingredients that enhance or encourage hair growth. Qhemet biologics sampler pack contains MSM which is shown to improve hair growth (I have to order some in pill form, apparently it is a cure all or sorts). Also try aloe vera gel or juice. It is also a cure all and it&#39;s cheap.

**Google "Methylsulfonylmethane" and "aloe vera for hair loss" and read up on the articles if you&#39;re like me and want to make sure you&#39;re buying into the right thing beforehand.
    my fotki: http://members.fotki.com/babi71686/about/ feel free to leave comments, tips, and questions!!!!

****Found some creepy old guy in My Guests on fotki so now I have a password: nappylove

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you so much, you made my day!!

Ok, my mom used to say that my hair is nappy as......a sheep&#39;s a$$. It wasn&#39;t funny at the time, but now it is.

My real reason for replying to you........honey you are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! You are a true diva! You look great! What an inspiration. I mean, you look amazing! I&#39;m 36 and if I can look half as good as you like right now, I will be doing good. LOL Keep working it out girl!
    [/b]
    Lyrical Lady (formally, Pushin' 60)

http://public.fotki.com/panamabev/[/url]
    (no password needed)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast