Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ewwww. I feel you though. Potluck, BBQ, etc.. I refuse to from anybody and/or everybody.. what I do is. I look at the food, and make other people eat first. I wait a while before I eat from other people.
    3.23.10-second set of locks started

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's a damn shame that HR had to send a memo reminding adults to wash their hands after using the bathroom. :icon_headshake: I remember a woman at my old job who did not wash her hands after using the bathroom. She said she had eczema and washing her hands would make her hands more dry. I told her that there's lotion on the market for dry/extra extra dry skin or she can ask her doctor for prescriptive lotion (if there's such a thing). Really...there's no excuse for not washing your hands after using the bathroom!
    [/b]
    Wow. So that's her solution huh, just not washing her hands?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's a damn shame that HR had to send a memo reminding adults to wash their hands after using the bathroom. :icon_headshake: I remember a woman at my old job who did not wash her hands after using the bathroom. She said she had eczema and washing her hands would make her hands more dry. I told her that there's lotion on the market for dry/extra extra dry skin or she can ask her doctor for prescriptive lotion (if there's such a thing). Really...there's no excuse for not washing your hands after using the bathroom!
    [/b]
    Our Admin Assistant, who always is in charge of ordering lunch for the lunch meetings, doesn't wash her hands. And she LOVES to put out lunch for a meeting. I saw her once touching all the sandwiches, arranging them just so and picking them up and smelling them. 'Jes Nasty. Now I only eat the boxed lunches and the pizza if I was there when it was opened.
    <div align="center">Last CFC - April 19, 2008
    BC - August 22, 2008

I'lll always be a GA nappy
    </div>

aeburo is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^^I can see if she touching and sniffing her portion, but dang!!! :unsure: I&#39;m sorry, but I would have to embarrassed her #ss.

@ StarGirl - Her solution was using hand santizer, which doesn&#39;t make sense because it contains alcohol and therefore may make her hand more dry. Besides, using hand sanitizer does not mean that your hands are clean.
    "Good hair is hair that do its job which is to keep your head warm." -Tiffany Turner (Washington Post)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait, Steak and Kidney pie??
    *shudders*
    [/b]

:lol: that one cracked me up too!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*screams* :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow, these people are letting their pets do any and everything to the food!
    [/b]
    Which makes the rest of us pet owners look bad. I get really offended when people don&#39;t want to be bothered with my food the minute they find out that there is a dog present. Even though they have never smelled or seen dog hair on me ever! They just assume that we let the dogs sample food out of the pot or something. :rolleyes: I just had a friend make some bs excuse not to come to my party when they found out that I had a dog. But I&#39;m not bitter <_<

Anyhoo, There are certain coworkers that I will eat from. Being that I don&#39;t eat meat, I usually end up eating chips and salsa and bread during the potlucks any. :lol:

What is Steak and Kidney pie? As in Kidney beans? :unsure:

^ This is my happy place

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you wish it was kidney beans nappilocs! It&#39;s cow kidney&#39;s! I think this would be the equivalent to me bringing chitlings to the office potluck! Like who does that?
    http://public.fotki.com/sweetnikki6/

how deep does it go? so deep that some would rather by a nappy weave than expose their naps because there is no way that their hair could possibly be nicer than that weave.

I have been around since 05 baby!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you wish it was kidney beans nappilocs! It&#39;s cow kidney&#39;s! I think this would be the equivalent to me bringing chitlings to the office potluck! Like who does that?
    [/b]
    EWWWW uke2:
    :lol: @ bringing chitlins up in the office.

^ This is my happy place

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567