Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:lol: does anybody take the op seriously? :lol:

the black hebrew isrealites are a loosely knit group of cultists who teach that black people are the chosen people of god, supposedly exciled from israel and sent to africa before being sent to america, the carribean etc. :rolleyes:

they don't refer to themselves as black, they're "israelites". they also hate BLACK WOMEN!!!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^^ Um.. clearly you have not thoroughly researched this issue, because they do not hate black women. It's quite the opposite.

Now, although I'm not sure whether or not this whole thing is true, I must say that it puts a lot of things into perspective (Not this particular post, just the research that I have done outside of Nappturality). Furthermore, the "hebrew israelites" are not a cult, but actually very loving people. However, there IS a group of people going around spreading lies and hateful messages, and they are calling themselves "hebrew israelites" as well. We must be careful not to confuse the two. The "cult" that you are thinking of is no different from the KKK, and unfortunately, they are giving a certain group of people a bad name. Whether or not the OP is a part of the actual group or the cult, I dont know (I wasn't able to read her post). Ahhhh...my eyes!
    <strike>Currently Transitioning</strike>
    BC: July 19, 2008

My Fotki- SMALL UPDATE 5/18/09~~~ [b]<span style="color:#993399">"I guess ignorance is still in style."[/i]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I&#39;M SORRY...I HATE TO BE MEAN, BUT I CAN&#39;T TAKE A POST SERIOUSLY WHEN IT IS TYPED OUT IN THIS PARTICULAR STYLE...IT&#39;S SPAMISH AND ALSO TROLLISH...THE LENGTH AND LACK OF PARAGRAPH SEPARATION DOESN&#39;T HELP EITHER...TRY AGAIN MAYBE???
    Thanks to whoever panked me!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:angry:

There is some powerful ni****dry at work here...
    I need to reply to all those who disrespectfully laughed and mocked this post... there was no need for that, if you couldn&#39;t handle reading a post that is written in all caps then why take the time out of your day to even reply to it? I think the only replies that need to be made to a post like this is "I agree for this reason" or "I disagree for this reason". This is obviously posted by someone who is looking for something more than what she has been given, and for understanding of self. For you people to come and laugh and make jokes... says a lot about who you are... Maybe you are happy with what you know or don&#39;t know about your history but some of us aren&#39;t. Just have a lil&#39; more respect please.
    [/b]
    I&#39;m right with you sista! I actually read the whole entire post with no problem, so I don&#39;t really understand why everyone else was having a hard time. Maybe if they would back away from the screen a few inches, it wouldn&#39;t hurt their eyes. Anyway I know I am not happy with what I have been labeled to be here in America. After I watched the video on google about this, I went and purchased it off of the official website. I went and told my sister that I was claiming this heritage! LOL. After watching the video it all makes perfect sense with the scriptures and everything, but yet I know I can&#39;t believe everything that I hear and see. The scriptures were not twisted or manipulated in anyway, but I&#39;m just not sure if they directly apply to blacks or if this is just erroneous doctrine. Truth is we may never know our true heritage, but it wouldn&#39;t hurt to do your own research and find out who you really are instead of just believing a label that really hasn&#39;t been proven.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy

well i thought the last part was powerful.
    the part when she was speaking in another language.
    That&#39;s the only part i actually read to be quite honest. :unsure:

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I understand what MissJudah is trying to say, but in regards to EVERY so called "black or African American," it is possible that a great number of us may not be descendants of the Hebrew Israelites. From what I got from the video, We did not come from Africa. There were already blacks in Africa when the Israelites migrated there. These blacks who were already there were the ones who sold the Israelites into slavery to the "white" man. One thing that is confusing though is that my Bible tells me that the Hebrews descended from the lineage of Shem who was one of Noah&#39;s sons. Shem represented the oriental race (asians) I THINK. But Ham who is also one of Noah&#39;s sons, had a son named Cush which is where we descended from. It also stated that this lineage settled in egypt, somewhere else, and parts of Africa, but nothing about us being the Hebrew Israelites. So, if we descended from Ham who is the father of the "black" or dark-skined race, then why does this Bible list the descendants of Shem who represents to oriental race to my knowledge, to be the Hebrews? You all may not know the answer, but I just wanted to point this out. I have the Life Application Study Bible in the New Living Translation (maybe that has something to do with it). I mean after watching that video about this, I kept trying to find some way to dismiss it.
    Everything was scriptural, but I can&#39;t believe everything I see and hear. I mean the scriptures were so on point, but there&#39;s this nagging doubt in the back of my mind. All of us have been told that we&#39;re just "black" or African American. The thing is, I don&#39;t know about you but I have never been to Africa, I don&#39;t know anything about Africa, and it has never been cofirmed that we are from Africa. I mean you can ask "whites" and they will tell you that they are a quarter Irish, 10% German, a little swedish, etc, etc. But when it comes down to us, all we can say is "uh I don&#39;t know, I&#39;m just black, African American, but we really have no idea of who we really are, so this Hebrew thing makes sense. But Before all of us start going around claiming that we are the true Hebrew Israelites, it&#39;s going to have to take The Almighty to reveal the truth to us. Remember that being American is a WAY OF LIFE, it is not a nationality or who you truly are.
    [/b]

Rugs and spices as well as other inanimate objects are oriental. People are not oriental. The word is Asian when describing human beings from Japan, Korea, etc.

:angry:

There is some powerful ni****dry at work here...
    I need to reply to all those who disrespectfully laughed and mocked this post... there was no need for that, if you couldn&#39;t handle reading a post that is written in all caps then why take the time out of your day to even reply to it? I think the only replies that need to be made to a post like this is "I agree for this reason" or "I disagree for this reason". This is obviously posted by someone who is looking for something more than what she has been given, and for understanding of self. For you people to come and laugh and make jokes... says a lot about who you are... Maybe you are happy with what you know or don&#39;t know about your history but some of us aren&#39;t. Just have a lil&#39; more respect please.
    [/b]

Girl I agree.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face

:lol: does anybody take the op seriously? :lol:

the black hebrew isrealites are a loosely knit group of cultists who teach that black people are the chosen people of god, supposedly exciled from israel and sent to africa before being sent to america, the carribean etc. :rolleyes:

they don&#39;t refer to themselves as black, they&#39;re "israelites". they also hate BLACK WOMEN!!!
    [/b]

Okay I found some links for you: I really don&#39;t think the above bold is correct.

Live your Life for You!

Save the Trees!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I too am a Hebrew Israelite, this is a great post it just may be hard to understand but if you really want more information you should visit http://www.hebrewisraelites.org/ and view the Curses parts 1-12 on youtube.
    Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy YAH, I will also forget thy children.
    REAL hair and REAL eyes get REAL guys" - Common

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And wow! WOW and *DEAD*

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are so many threads resurfacing lately....Y&#39;all need to go on vacation or somethin :lol:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Where kinky hair goes to unthought of dimensions" - DP

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast