Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I keep meaning to buy some loc jewelry...

I've hit up every beauty supply store and target for great ethnic looking earrings or necklaces to enhance my whole loc/natural aura I'm trying to create. :wub: I'm just a hippy to the core!

Now i'm back into the makeup kick. Just spent $30 on Covergirl and Maybelline at Wal-mart. Hope my husband doesn't check the account. :lol:

I need to take more hair or makeup pictures..... But, i'm having so much fun with my locs I don't have time to stop.

I started freeforming and I love it! I just hope I can make it like six months or so. Pray for me... :P
    <div align="center"> My Fotki Album </div>
    "Commit your work to the Lord, and then your plans will succeed. The Lord has made everything for his own purposes"... "We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps. " Proverbs 16:3-4,9

http://i32.tinypic.com/2n68zk7.jpg

http://images.meez.com/user03/3/9/3/...ot_175x233.gif

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I&#39;m going to start visiting NP every 5 days... too many threads that make me go woooooooooooomp woooooooooooomp
    [color=#000099][b]It&#39;s a new dawn
    It&#39;s a new day

my inspiration:[/b][/color]

[img]http://www.delafont.com/music_acts/Music_Images/l-hill2.jpg[/img]

[url="http://public.fotki.com/9jaZeta/"]http://public.fotki.com/9jaZeta/[/url]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was in Norfolk, Va last week and standing in line behind a sista with some beautiful dreds. Why-oh-why when she turned around did she have R.ELAXED and gelled down baby hair? I CAN&#39;T!!!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I&#39;m going to start visiting NP every 5 days... too many threads that make me go woooooooooooomp woooooooooooomp
    [/b]
    Betcha you can&#39;t do it? :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I still wanna twist, but dang my hair feels so freakin&#39; good the way it is. Is my hair texture actually changing? Could that be? Whateva it is, I&#39;m gonna leave it be for the next few weeks and just continue to wash errday.
    Revelation 21:4 - Psalm 51 - Psalm 121 - Ephesians
    (All words typed above are my experience and/or opinion, please feel free to agree or disagree....just please, do so without malice.)
    Loc'ed: 19/NOV/08 - Love ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NP Convert since 06/08

puchi is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was in Norfolk, Va last week and standing in line behind a sista with some beautiful dreds. Why-oh-why when she turned around did she have R.ELAXED and gelled down baby hair? I CAN&#39;T!!!
    [/b]
    WHAT!!!!!!!! <_<
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im on a quest for big curls. I want to order some soft spikes but I have to wait until my next paycheck LOL. In the meantime, Ive found that the skeleton from sponge rollers give me a similar curl.

And: Im very proud of myself, I washed my hair again and did NOT retwist! Ive noticed that as my hair gets longer, and more mature, the roots kinda clumped together. Only a few along the front hairline got a super light retwist and thats it. This is saying A LOT for me.... ^_^

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not EVERY question deserves a thread... SEARCH!
    [/b]
    amen...amen...and AMEN!!!!!

Please people...the search function is your friend...

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am lighting my hair with lemon juice and oil and water. I want a dark brown on my locs. I did this before but I want to go lighter. I so love my hair!
    Let Go. Let God.

For With God, Nothing Shall Be Impossible.

When Praises Go Up, Blessings Come Down.

What Have You Done For God Today?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

amen...amen...and AMEN!!!!!

Please people...the search function is your friend...
    [/b]
    All my questions have been answered and so far I&#39;m locking wonderfully...so tell me why I still search around? :lol: I just love the search feature...we&#39;ve been best friends for some time now. :P

However, you gotta be careful using that feature. "Search" sent me straight to the product section and that thread directed me to a online natural shampoo store. Cost me 20 dollars. :blush:
    Fikir Bandinet!!! [/i]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

However, you gotta be careful using that feature. "Search" sent me straight to the product section and that thread directed me to a online natural shampoo store. Cost me 20 dollars. :blush:
    [/b]
    hehehehehehe :lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    this chick on family feud has some nice locks. they&#39;re a little scalpy for my taste, but the color is gorgeous and they&#39;re styled really cute.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    i&#39;ve always hated wearing my hair up but i&#39;m thinking updo&#39;s are going to be a necessary evil this summer.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    i should probably go to bed. staying up until 2am every night isn&#39;t a requirement. :rolleyes:
    <div align="center">http://i43.tinypic.com/29qo8p4.jpg
    "A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history." ~Mohandas Gandhi</div>
    <div align="center">Crisp CoCo </div>

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^such lovely locs. and back. :wub: i can&#39;t wait til mine get at least half as long.

oh, and bump. the spammers are ooc?
    "don't be in such a hurry to condemn a person because s/he doesn't do what you do, or think as you think. there was a time when you didn't know what you know today." ~malcolm X

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast