Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I noticed a couple of years ago in some pictures that I had the areas that looked 'dusty' or like I had lint in my hair. Upon closer inspection, I realized they were gray hairs and areas where it was getting lighter and obviously not far from turning gray... Me no likey. Me no likey at all lol... I'm from the (old) school that says 'if you're scared, say you're scared' so I guess I'm scared because I don't like it, don't want it and ain't having it! I was concerned about straight dyeing because my previous ventures in this area led to dryness and damage, but I did do a semi permanent color (1B) in 2010 and I'm pretty sure I will do it again some time this year if these dusty patches reappear.

I love a beautiful head of gray hair, but not for the kid Maybe when I'm 55/60 I'll let it go. (Even when I was typing that, I realized I'd probably still be dyeing/henna or something! ) *accepts my extreme interest in maintaining the most youthful appearance possible and keeps it moving*

Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyGirl2010 View Post
    only the portrait of me located in the bronx storage unit will age, thank you very much.
    And where, praytell, might I purchase once of these Dorian Gray paintings?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am curious about why we are so afraid to be proud of our grays just like we are proud of our napps even when today it is accepted by some but not many
    Personally I don't think people should be expected to explain why they color their grays. It's a personal decission and I'm sure many people have many reasons. So to imply that they do it because they are not proud, is taking a huge leep. Be open minded, except that people do it for many reasons, none of which they should be made to feel they should have to explain. Except that. No one owes anyone an explation and we shouldn't judged, by someone saying we are not proud or that we are afraid, how about letting me worrie about my gray and you worrie about yours?. Just because we choose to wear our hair napptural, doesn't mean we have to all be clones. Last time I checked We still have our individuality... without explanation don't we?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910