Thread: Star Trek

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this reminds me of a recent conversation i had with some local cute geeky goober boys who were surprised to find out that there are black women out there who find them hot..

the conversation started because most of them were saying that IRL there's no way a dude like spock could pull an Uhura. there biggest concern was their lack of game, but I was like that's what makes you guys so damn adorable....

so hopefully they'll get on their geeky goober forums and spread the word and we can start being approached :lol:
    [/b]
    I second that. I hate "game" in any of its forms. Give me an authentic man any day of the week. ^_^
    "Coal mining is harder [than writing]. Do you think miners stand around all day talking about how hard it is to mine for coal? They do not. They simply dig."
    --Sugar, a writer from The Rumpus
    My Blog

*Eternal thanks to the person who made me PANK!! *

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this reminds me of a recent conversation i had with some local cute geeky goober boys who were surprised to find out that there are black women out there who find them hot..

the conversation started because most of them were saying that IRL there's no way a dude like spock could pull an Uhura. there biggest concern was their lack of game, but I was like that's what makes you guys so damn adorable....

so hopefully they'll get on their geeky goober forums and spread the word and we can start being approached :lol:
    [/b]
    If only they knew, lack of game is part of the turn on.

I come bearing screen caps of the ST nappies in Command yellow no less!

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324