Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Everyone,
    I am new to the board and I am going natural because I didn't realize that chemicals caused so much damage to the hair and also being natural. Therefore my scalp is sensitive the relaxers were burning my hair and skin. Believe me I do miss having my long hair but it wasn't healthy at all, so I had it cut of and I pray that all the chemical fire cream is gone from my hair. I only have been on this journey for three months, and it get stressful at times because I felt like I needed help on what products to use. I was referred to website from someone on you tube because I viewed some of the videos. Therefore I had problems trying to locate the natural products, such natural Oasis, this product can't be purchased unless you are licensed. Therefore I heard good things about the product, but the store in the state that I live in told me that they can't contact anyone, from the company they have left many messages, but now the box is full.
    Therefore I am so happy that I decided to find this website and explore all the excellent information provided. And learn more about natural hair products because I had the wrong shampoo, (examples) Mizani, Organic Root Stimulator, Organics (Dudley) and Paul Mitchel with the conditioners as well, I thought that these were top of the line products because they made my hair feel soft. I am just happy to know that a list of the correct product to use and things to stay away from are listed on this website.
    Please if you have any reccomendations of any products, please let me know especially where I can purchase natural products like natural oasis on-line.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my posting.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello, welcome, congrats and good luck!
    [/b]
    Thank you

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome
    [color=#993399]Last chemical fire cream: December 30, 2008
    BCed: April 21, 2009[/color]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome Tiffany!
    Last CFC: December 24, 2008 Nappy Born Day: June 18th, 2009 21 Months & Counting!
    Journey in Pictures http://members.fotki.com/Notoriously-Nappy/about/
    YouTube :http://www.youtube.com/user/NotoriousLYNappy1
    Nifty Style Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GEnI8OacDA
    Shealoe Lotion Experiment:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrbyCmUoJLE

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Everyone,
    I am new to the board and I am going natural because I didn't realize that chemicals caused so much damage to the hair and also being natural. Therefore my scalp is sensitive the relaxers were burning my hair and skin. Believe me I do miss having my long hair but it wasn't healthy at all, so I had it cut of and I pray that all the chemical fire cream is gone from my hair. I only have been on this journey for three months, and it get stressful at times because I felt like I needed help on what products to use. I was referred to website from someone on you tube because I viewed some of the videos. Therefore I had problems trying to locate the natural products, such natural Oasis, this product can't be purchased unless you are licensed. Therefore I heard good things about the product, but the store in the state that I live in told me that they can't contact anyone, from the company they have left many messages, but now the box is full.
    Therefore I am so happy that I decided to find this website and explore all the excellent information provided. And learn more about natural hair products because I had the wrong shampoo, (examples) Mizani, Organic Root Stimulator, Organics (Dudley) and Paul Mitchel with the conditioners as well, I thought that these were top of the line products because they made my hair feel soft. I am just happy to know that a list of the correct product to use and things to stay away from are listed on this website.
    Please if you have any reccomendations of any products, please let me know especially where I can purchase natural products like natural oasis on-line.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my posting.
    [/b]
    Welcome,
    yes you will learn a lot here but it is helpful if you tell us more about your hair and the products you are currently using. Do you know what type hair you have? Is it long or short? What have yo had success with so far. I have to share with you that the advice here is outstanding. the community is well versed in "been there done that" and while everyone's hair is different, we can definitely help you avoid some of the pai of trying to figure out what the heck to do next. Good luck on your journey and dont be afraid to ask questions and read read read.