ray is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have to admit that I am a snob when it comes to bedding. I have a hard time sleeping because I work nights and I have to have good quality sheets. This is one area that I will spend my money. I am always looking for deals. I just bought a set of king silver sheets 1000 thread count Egyptian cotton for under $100 dollars. I am so proud of myself. Surely I am not the only one who feels this way? My friends think I am crazy but hey if you can't sleep then you will do anything possible so that you can.

Does anyone else share this bedding love affair with me?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a thing for very comfortable pillows and comforters! I have a comforter set that I bought last winter season, that I have not placed on the bed because I am waiting for the perfect sheets. :lol:

Peace,
    Rasta
    "As you educate a woman, you educate the family. If you educate the girls, you educate the future."

Queen Rania Al Abdullah of Jordan

Never be limited by other people's limited imaginations. If you adopt their attitudes, then the possiblity won't exist because you'll have already shut it out. You can hear other people's wisdom, but you've got to re-evaluate the world for yourself.
    Dr. Mae Jemison, astronaut

Run Isiah 40:31

Reviews
    Read Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Are You A Sheet Snob/junkie?[/b]
    :yes:

I wasn't particularly until I did a job for this bedding company Montague and Capulet and as part of my payment they gave me a full set (duvet, shams, sheets, pillowcases... the works) and I've been hooked on high-end bedding ever since. Such an indulgence but the difference is real. Love It. :wub:

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I love sheet sets. I'm afraid to get really good ones because my hubby has a tendency to distroy any good sheets and towel to the point that you can tell who sleeps on what side of the bed. I have this love affair with towels too. Not only am I constantly buying them but they have to be folded a certain way. I need therapy!! LOL
    See My Albums

There was nothing strange about your hair. It was strange what your hair had to deal with.
    fotki-http://whatsnew.fotki.com/Georgiaapple/

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like crisp sheets and bedding. I don't like too high of a count but not too low either. I go for 200 ct. I like that crisp feeling and the sound of it when I snuggle up in bed. And I looove my down comforter. My only problem is getting good duvets. How come stores have such little variety? I want to shout the awesomeness of duvets from the mountain tops hahaha. The only reason why I don't have more sheet sets is because I have no space to store them.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ughh, figures. The nearest Ikea is two hours away! Well that's reason no. 435 to go learn how to sew.

ray is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am glad I am not alone. I am eyeing some sheets on Overstock now.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

omg...this is soo me. I treated myself to a beautiful comforter set for my bday, and bought matching white sheets. My bed has to look like perfection before i get into it. I'm one of those people that take forever to make a bed because i want everything to be fluffed and primped - just like on a magazine cover.

When I move, I can't wait to decorate. Hold on i've got some links for you guys.

http://www.johnrobshaw.com/home.htm

http://www.ajmoss.com/
    noirmuse
    A new year: I'm ready to accept my potential and achieve my success in all its forms...

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have to have any fancy sheets on my bed but on wash day I wash my sheets and pillow cases last I try to do them right before I go to sleep that night. I get them Hot out of the drier and before I put them on my bed I sprinkle baby powder on the bed then I put my sheets on. I also like to take a long hot bath before and put laverdar oil on my body and fancy jammies then get inbetween the hot sheets that smell so good and sleep like a baby.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YUP I got treated to a high thread count several xmas's ago and been hooked ever since...but I've always been anal about my bed and bedding, even as a kid I have more pics of me in my bedroom and my various comforter sets than anything!

I prefer the "magazine" look for my bedroom and bathroom as well and got a California king size bed so I can feel small, it's divine!!
    "The soul takes flight to the world that is invisible, but there arriving she is sure of bliss and forever dwells in paradise." - Plato

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast