It's 4:21 A.M here. I should be asleep I know. I just BC'd at around about 3'30 I want to say. I showed my Grandma (just her) and she basically said "You're crazy", "You're hair won't grow", etc, etc. I already know she's gonna tell everyone and their momma so to speak. My entire family will be teasing me, they will be breaking down my self confidence (As usual), and I will be crying...a lot. I'm almost crying right now just thinking about it. Don't get me wrong, I in no way regret what I did. In fact I love it! Even though I may look like a boy now, I don't care! I'm feeling more confident right now then I ever did with permed hair! But, once my family gets a hold of me, I know my confidence is going to dwindle.

You won't believe how happy I was when I cut all that mess out of my hair. I cried. I actually cried! I was so happy. I'm crying right now just thinking about it! This is really emotional for me. I know I'm gonna get nasty comments from my own family at that about this. Please help me?

I need to stay confident, but I don't think I can with no support, and my family will not support me. Like I said, I don't regret it. Besides, I have a wig so I don't have to wear my BC'd hair out. But, something tells me my family is going to MAKE me regret it. They're gonna make me unconfident, they're gonna make me hate something that I already love.

Help me keep the confidence?

And also some tips on keeping my hair healthy so it can grow to it's fullest potential will be nice!