Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hair supply store

Do any of you know anyone who owns a hair/beauty supply store?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would love, love, love to have my own clothing boutique for children. I have all my vendors who I would be purchasing from but I'm having trouble finding funding for it. If anyone knows where I can look for assistance I would really appreciate it.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluegardenia View Post
    I would love, love, love to have my own clothing boutique for children. I have all my vendors who I would be purchasing from but I'm having trouble finding funding for it. If anyone knows where I can look for assistance I would really appreciate it.
    Some Ideas:

(1) Create a business plan.

(2) Contact your local small business adminstration office. Some have online and classroom-style training and can give you info about business loans.

(3) Make an appointment with the bank or credit union where you have your accounts to explore options.

(4) See whether the colleges & universities near you (if any) offer programs for entrepreneurs.

(5) Check you state's website for information: Try searching for topics like economic development, business, entrepreneurship, starting a business & business finance.

(6) Contact the Service Corps of Retired Executives with various business questions. They assign counselors based on the nature of the question. www.SCORE.org.

Please let us know how you're doing!

Wishing you the best,
    Syrel

Transitioned 6/28/08 - 4/27/09
    Unplanned Big Chop 4/27/09
    Enjoying the adventure!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey ladies! Everyone's ideas so great and I wish you success. I'll be finishing culinary school son and I'm working on a catering business and doing some freelance food writing. I'm also looking for investors to open a bakery. Check out my blog.

www.livinglifeandlovingcupcakes.blogspot.com

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My family is going to move into a new house soon. Like next week or the week after hopefully. After about a month being there, I will look for a building for my salon. I am right now, trying to up my clientel. My clients know that I want to open my own natural beauty salon. I used to tell them every chance I got. Some of them want to see it open too.
    The name will be Remilaku's Natural Beauty.
    Let Go. Let God.

For With God, Nothing Shall Be Impossible.

When Praises Go Up, Blessings Come Down.

What Have You Done For God Today?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink Childrens Hair Lotion

Hello, i just started my hair care line for children. My new product is made with 100% natural ingredients. I formulated it for children because there are not many products out there that gives our childrens hair the moisture, nourishment and manageability it needs. If anyone is interested you can find my product Jelly Beary on etsy under carmelsprinkles. Believe me it will make a big difference in your childs hair. Tell your freinds. Be blessed.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How is everyone's business/plans going?
    "Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong." ~Ella Fitzgerald

Blogzine: forcoloredgurls.com

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Ladies,

I would like to tell you ladies about a business opportunity with a company called Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing. This is a great opportunity

This is a business. When you start this business it is the same as starting any other business. There are start up costs and a business plan would also be helpful in visualizing your goals. You will be working for yourself however you will have a support system from your upline that will help you in every way. There are seminars, webinars, training conferences and other resources that will be at your disposal.

If you are interested in finding out more information please contact me and I can send you more information.
    Only a people who haven't learned how to respect themselves will let someone suggest or suggest themselves that they forget about their history. Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think i just found a business venture that I am very passionate about,its one of the next big things and there is currently only one out there that i know of. I really need some time to sit down and think about everything but i think there is always room for two of the same hence why we have a choice between wal-mart,k-mart,target,etc.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I am a professional psychic/tarot reader and currently redesigning my website and working on more marketing ideas and such. I also plan on selling my art work: fashion design, jewelry, illustration, etc.. at a later date and I have a few other business ideas that I am working on. So far things are slow but hopefully it will get better.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast