Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Get rid of dark circles or dark marks under eyes

Hi fellow nappies,

I have an issue going on up under my eyes. I have these dark marks under them and I need to get rid of them. I think it is due to allergies and always rubbing them. Anywho, I would like to know about anything I can use to get rid of the dark marks or a great concealer at least?

Thanks!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have the same problem,but mine is hereditary. I am an Iman product lover, so I use her concealing creme faithfully. It took me a little bit to get it exactly right since it looked a little ashy when I put it on.. LOL. After a few tries, it really worked for me.. HTH. Here's a link to the cover creme so you'll know what I'm talking about.

http://www.drugstore.com/products/pr...ndFilter=60728
    Last edited by msgainey; 01-08-2010 at 09:44 PM.

bhop13 is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had an issue with big bags and really dark circles but my issue was that I was not getting a proper amount of sleep. I remember reading a lot of stuff about using Vitamin E on your eyes or putting potatoes in the fridge and then putting them on your eyes. If it's allergies are there drops that you can use to prevent the itching so you won't rub?
    GOT PANK??
    Beauty is not defined by the masses, but by the opinion of the individual ~Rune Leknes
    http://public.fotki.com/bhop13/

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ ms gainey Thanks for the info.. I saw this concealer at the drug store and was a little hesitant because I dont know what color to get but I think I will try it out. Do you apply it with a brush?

@ bhop13 I was thinking about purchasing some type of eyedrops for the allergies. I just started to wear glasses about 2 months ago and purchased some contacts as well, but I will not wear the contacts because of the constant running of my eyes adn rubbing them, especially in the winter and where I work (dust, dirt, etc...) Anywho, I wonder what type to purchase that would really help.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Preparation H ointment. Shrinks swollen tissue.

Quit tripping on what you're wearing on your behind and get some education in your head.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

avocado oil is really good for undereye issues, I use it..its been better than any eye cream ive ever used.
    I bought a bottle of unrefined avocado oil from the grocery store for about 13$.
    google avocado oil for eyes and read all about it.
    (i use it all over my face and body too)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by emayah View Post
    @ ms gainey Thanks for the info.. I saw this concealer at the drug store and was a little hesitant because I dont know what color to get but I think I will try it out. Do you apply it with a brush?
    1: Get the concealer a shade lighter then you are. 2. Yes but you can put it on with your fingers as well. I wipe it on, my cousin pats it on, up to you to choose the technique.

Blog - Twitter - Ravelry - Pinterest
    To those of you who've been digging through Celebrerie archives and liking my posts, thank you

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Preparation H ointment. Shrinks swollen tissue.
    The original formula does... available in Canada. They changed an active ingredient in the US and it no longer works.

Other remedies: cool tea bags, cucumbers over the eyes, retinol and vitamin K creams, sleep, reduce salt intake.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by emayah View Post
    I apply mine w/ my fingertips... SOme people use the brush, but I prefer my fingers to pat it on... HTH. Oh, and as far as the color goes, try to go a shade lighter...

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Get rid of dark circles or dark marks under eyes

Under-eye dark circles are an ordinary skin concern and there are plenty of reasons behind the rise of dark circles, including inherited facial traits, hyperpigmentation, allergies, stress, eye fatigue, and individual skin elements such as texture. Often, they are accompanied by under-eye bags, only making you look exhausted and worn-out. If you’re struggling to get those pesky dark circles under control or want to reduce the appearance of puffy eyes, look no further Nth Sense’s expert Nutritionist Provided a solution on how to remove dark circles and puffy eyes before the wedding.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast