Thread: 'The Tudors'

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Henry (the King) needs to be sorted out; I wish he'd hurry up & die already. He was truly a brute! Deliberately letting his army die of starvation & disease while his only thought was to regain what was rightfully his. Ugh, he disgusts me. Slimy pig!
    A woman who tells you her age will tell you anything

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RachelRegina View Post
    Did anyone see last night's episode. Oh, to be that French Girl!

Notice how she hated all the other guys except him, and then willingly goes to England with him. Though, if he was hoping to get his wife back, I don't think bringing home another woman is going to score him any points. Perhaps he just got tired of trying.

Mary is such a contradictory person. She claims one thing, then says another. Though, I thought it was sweet of Chapuys to give her her mother's ring as a Good-Bye gift.

If I had been in the tunnel, I would have left behind that dude who tripped, and the guy who lied and said no one else was in there after he was saved gets a big from me.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Exotica_X View Post

Notice how she hated all the other guys except him, and then willingly goes to England with him. Though, if he was hoping to get his wife back, I don't think bringing home another woman is going to score him any points. Perhaps he just got tired of trying.

Mary is such a contradictory person. She claims one thing, then says another. Though, I thought it was sweet of Chapuys to give her her mother's ring as a Good-Bye gift.

If I had been in the tunnel, I would have left behind that dude who tripped, and the guy who lied and said no one else was in there after he was saved gets a big from me.
    @ the bolded. Girl knew she wanted to go because she got her back blown out!

@ the italic yeah did you see how Chapuys was looking at her when she made her "Braveheart speech?"
    @ underlined, yea i was thinking the same thing.
    No advertising in signatures without approval

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*sigh*

Only Season 4 remains in the OnDemand section.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG! Dude! So many people were aged about 20 years from the previous episode!!! Mary looks the same, though, and I guess Elizabeth having straight hair was their way of making her look older. It worked.

I'm glad Suffolk (Charles Brandon) is still around, even though historically he was already dead by then. He's still nice to look at, though. But he gets a laugh, a giggle and an eye roll from me for blaming his wife for him cheating and being unhappy. Whatever happened to his other son named Edward?

Edward Seymour actually looks nice older. His brother, though.......blech.

I have all kinds of respect for Anne. She handled being tortured better than the men. Her end was......eeeech! I'm glad that guy spoke up and tried to save her form it, though. But is he the same Knivert from Season 1?

Surrey got it in the end. Who didn't see that coming?

Next episode is the last. The previews for it looked cool.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last Episode = FREAKIN' AWESOME! I actually cried, though that's 'cause I hate to see a good show come to an end.

Charles Brandon died. The hottness was gone. The way his wife showed up after he died and let the mistress know who was really in charge was just...wow. That girl quickly scurried outta there!

Yay! The previous wives showed up again! Surprised Katherine Howard's spirit didn't show up, but then again, not so surprised. Anne of Cleves was still alive, so I knew she wouldn't be there. About time Jane Seymor had a backbone, even if it was after her death.

@ Catherine Parr's near arrest. I felt like she was going to have a breakdown.

I'm glad they showed the young Henry again, because I forgot how good-looking he was, especially compared to his old, sick self.

@ Bishop Gardner's scheming catching up with him. Geez, that turd was so annoying. Going around, threatening everybody. I'm glad Lady Hartford stood up to him and Edward socked him in the face. He sooo deserved it.

I'm sad to see 'The Tudors' go, but now I get to look forward to 'The Borgias'.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678