Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Food Sensitivity Test results

Ok going to my new doctor has been very eye opening. He does things the holistic way and so I have had some test done that have never been done on me before.

I had my metabolic rate done my body is working at 76% which is not good at all. So I am taking supplements to work that out.

So now I got the test results back from my Food Sensitivity test and I am so upset but at the same time glad to know and it has explained some more of why I am having the problems I am having.

I have a severe intolerance to

BANANA- I eat at least 1 of these everyday!!!!! I LOVE BANANAS!!! This has just broke my heart that I have to stop eating these. The good thing is I can after a year try to eat again and see if my body has adjusted.

Cantaloupe
    String Beans
    White Potato

I did not have a reaction to gluten but I did have a mild reaction to Gliadin So I have to avoid

Barley
    Oat
    Wheat

I had a severe reaction to Casein so I have to avoid

anything made with Cow's Milk and Goats milk

Moderate intolerance
    Black pepper
    Broccoli
    Cinnamon
    Soybean

Mild intolerance
    Cabbage
    Carrots
    corn
    Grapes
    Green Pea
    Iceberg lettuce
    Lamb
    Rice
    Shrimp
    Squash(yellow)

The sad part if I like almost everything that is on the list and are staples in my diet. The good thing is now that I know if I avoid these foods then I will get well and maybe even start to lose this weight.

I have one more test the doctor wants to run and that is hormone test. I have to collect spit in 4 viles over the course of one day. It has to be done during a special time in my cycle so I have to wait till the 19, 20 or 21st day of my cycle to do it.

Now to try and figure out new things to eat that do not have the things on my list in it this might take a while to get use to .

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow! Those results are so interesting. I need to have a holistic test done. I want to make sure that I'm avoiding all of the foods I need to.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was ok with all this the first day but then yesterday when I went to the store I started to cry cause I didn't know what to buy. I was totally lost. Then today for my meals at work I had no clue what to pack. I was so depressed. It just seems so overwhelming right now. I am a very picky eater VERY PICKY EATER so changing my staples is gonna be hard.

My doctor told me to take it easy and start with just the Severe reaction food first then work my way down the list.