User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Headwraps

CEE26 Guest

Anybody where head wraps alot of the time?...I love them , but I don't wear them alot. I have one on today and I'm thinking I'm going to wear them until my vacation which is in 17 days :amour and after my vacation. I once worn a headwraps for a week straight and I deep condition 2 times that week. Is there anything wrong with wearing them for along period of time.

CEE26 Guest

bump

cmesweet Guest

I wear them...sometimes I wear them for style sometimes I wear them to class in the morning if I woke up too late so I have to rush to class...I don't see anything wrong with them.

Some people say it might mess up the hair line cause it rubs against it constantly but i haven't seen a change in my hair line.

feepee Guest

i've worn them for days at a time and didn't experience any breakage. i think the longest i've gone wearing them is about 2 weeks. i use cotton scarves for my wraps. i think it' would be best if you put your hair in a protective style while you wore the wraps. like cornrows, box braids or twists.

alma2254 Guest

I do wear them very often, the last time I wore it 3 weeks straight but let my hair out at night, with my normal routine of rinsing/washing -etc ... I found it to be very protective, especially during the Winter months from the elements.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wear headwraps every so often but my hair is usually in a protective style when I wear them
    My Great-Grandmother always said, "If you dont have your health, you dont have anything." She was right.

Heathy Living Tips