Cocopuff is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, I bought loreal permanent dye in a burgandy colour, i was wondering will it come out like the swatches on the box? Will i have to buy another one to cover my whole head? ( 6 inches of thick hair)

Just wanted to know do you colour your hair at home or at a salon. It has hydogen peroxide in it thats why i was a bit worried about getting my friend to do it, but then again my mum used too perm my hair :-?

i really wanna dye it. I also bought manic panic new rose colour but i think i have to lighten my hair. for those who used manic panic did you have to lighten your hair first to see results?

sorry my post is long but i wanted to get enough options.

Thanks

coco

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This topic may answer some of your questions about at home hair color. I guess I should have posted it on the hair discussion board instead of the styles workshop.

http://www.nappturality.com/modules/ipboar...showtopic=26340

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, cruise the board a bit for other threads about coloring. There are several members here who have experienced damage, dryness, breakage, and loss of length via coloring. Just a caution.

bijoks is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Cocopuff@May 20 2004, 06:45 AM
    Hi, I bought loreal permanent dye in a burgandy colour, i was wondering will it come out like the swatches on the box? Will i have to buy another one to cover my whole head? ( 6 inches of thick hair)

Just wanted to know do you colour your hair at home or at a salon. It has hydogen peroxide in it thats why i was a bit worried about getting my friend to do it, but then again my mum used too perm my hair :-?

i really wanna dye it. I also bought manic panic new rose colour but i think i have to lighten my hair. for those who used manic panic did you have to lighten your hair first to see results?

sorry my post is long but i wanted to get enough options.

Thanks

coco
    Hi Cocopuff,
    You know I was also thinking of buying the new l'oreal hair colour. I believe it is semi-permanent and hopefully safer. They come in interesting colours including purple.