Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Let me see your home!

I do a bit of decorating and I'm always curious to see what people are doing in their homes. Post up a pic of your abode or even just your favorite room/spot.

Here's mine: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...0&l=762e6c4f84

Any home projects in the works?
    What was your last home project?

I'm a homeowner as of October 30, 2009. I was on a mission to get that $8k by December then they turned around and extended the program til April. Btw, I'm still waiting on my $8k.

Anywho, I haven't made many changes since Feb. Getting used to house bills and the random issues that pop up (like having the bee guy come kill the swarm of bees on the side of my house) have ripped me of my usual spending frenzies. But next year it's on and poppin!

Holla at me.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love it! I did the same as you and am a homeowner as of October 27, 2009. Unlike you, I haven't done any major decorating. I can never make up my mind what I want to look at for the next x-amount of years and nothing gets changed. It took me almost two months to decide on a color for the bedroom and another two months to buy the paint so I guess I'll get around to painting sometime next month. LOL.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default overstand

Quote Originally Posted by kurliehead View Post
    I love it! I did the same as you and am a homeowner as of October 27, 2009. Unlike you, I haven't done any major decorating. I can never make up my mind what I want to look at for the next x-amount of years and nothing gets changed. It took me almost two months to decide on a color for the bedroom and another two months to buy the paint so I guess I'll get around to painting sometime next month. LOL.
    So of the stuff you have, what's your favorite piece or what's your favorite room? What sold you on the house?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is GREAT! Wu your place looks awesome! I'm remodeling now, been in my house 11 years and haven't done squat.

I'll post some before and after pics of each room on fotki...I'm working on room colors now, I prefer the light and airy look, fav rooms will prolly be living area and kitchen.
    "The soul takes flight to the world that is invisible, but there arriving she is sure of bliss and forever dwells in paradise." - Plato

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ooo chile!

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate CurlyGirl View Post
    I have a tour of my home on my Youtube page.

http://www.youtube.com/brwnbarbie24
    LOVE your fireplace! That's on my project list because I have no mantel. We have the same round mirror (above your console).

LOVE the molding in your dining room.

How in the hell do you keep all that food?!? lol

LOVE your bed and nightstands. Very classic. Sure wish I had room for a chaise (I didn't post pics of my bedroom). I can tell you too are a "West Elmer".

LOVE the separate tub and shower.

Nice guest room.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wugambina View Post
    LOVE your fireplace! That's on my project list because I have no mantel. We have the same round mirror (above your console).

LOVE the molding in your dining room.

How in the hell do you keep all that food?!? lol

LOVE your bed and nightstands. Very classic. Sure wish I had room for a chaise (I didn't post pics of my bedroom). I can tell you too are a "West Elmer".

LOVE the separate tub and shower.

Nice guest room.
    Thanks so much! I will have to look at yours once I get home because Facebook is blocked at my job, boooo!!!!!! Lol! I live alone, which is why I can keep an ample amount of food and I always overbuy when there is a sale. The separate tub and shower is one of the things that sold me on my townhome. When I was househunting, not many townhomes had separate tub and shower and double vanities so that was a selling point for me. The fireplace/built ins and the recessed lighting in the kitchen were the other selling points. I don't like flourescent lighting and didn't want to tackle a lighting project so I was glad the recessed lighting was standard. In hindsight, I wish I would have made them give me stainless appliances and wood floors downstairs. If I had a good real estate agent, I would have done much better. Ah well lol!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm working on my bedroom, giving it a Swedish look (with lots of help from Ikea). When I'll be done I'll post the pics.

Blog - Twitter - Ravelry - Pinterest
    To those of you who've been digging through Celebrerie archives and liking my posts, thank you

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah Curly Girl your place is awesome, I'm stealing ideas...
    "The soul takes flight to the world that is invisible, but there arriving she is sure of bliss and forever dwells in paradise." - Plato

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wugambina View Post
    me likes! it looks like a model home

(no shade) do you actually allow people to sit and dine at those tables or sit on your couch? cuz i know some people decorate their homes for "looks" but not to actually be occupied in which i think sucks

iono, your home just looks so pretty, new and unused so i was just curious if those are the common areas.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast