Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking OMG Ecostyler where have you been all my life

so guys im so HAPPY RIGHT now my hair is like popping .Its defined and hanging down and all. Still wet though.I did a wash n go or a shake n go from what i saw on youtube i was looking for something new and i found it .It was Eco-Styler olive oil gel i've had it for like ever but never used it except for my edges .Today i finally used it,and it worked wonders butttt i did use a lot its still wet but it has that white gel residue is that gonna go away anytime soon or do i have to do something to get it gone and how do u combat dryness .After i shaked it when wet i added shea butter n coconut oil ..does that help?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@BrownCoco...Yes I must admit the EcoStyler Olive Oil Gel is the bomb. At first I did not like the gels made by EcoStyler but compared to others I like it best. Especially for wash n go's.

I usually use coconut oil as a sealer (it will also take away the crunch), I apply it using the rake and smooth technique, touch up my edges (original EcoStyler Krystal Styling Gel), shake and go. I do have a little whiteness but as the hair dries is goes away. I've never tried it with the technique you used but the whiteness should go away as the hair dries.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by NaturallyLovely; 05-16-2010 at 10:01 PM. Reason: correction