Default Burka Rage Incident in Trignac, France

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow is it really that serious? the story does gloss over who went physical first. if it were the muslimah then i really have no sympathy for her getting her veil snatched off and she has no case for any lawsuits. i mean if i push you and you punch me i cant fault you for any damage to my nose because i started it.

if the other woman was the one to get things on and popping then i hope she gets her 1 euro or how much ever france is now giving to those who win their law suits..

offtopic. i had to look up the show belphegor in my netflix queue. it looks cool.

bhop13 is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It did kind of gloss over that. If this women snatched off her burka then she deserved a good whipping. Why does anyone think they have the right to snatch clothes off a complete stranger? Dayum entitled psycho people.
    GOT PANK??
    Beauty is not defined by the masses, but by the opinion of the individual ~Rune Leknes
    http://public.fotki.com/bhop13/

SassyB is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

regardless of who started it, they're both too damn grown to be throwin 'bos period!
    lmao @ "1 euro"

Mr Sarkozy's cabinet is to examine a draft bill which will impose one-year prison sentences and fines of up to £14,000 on men who force their wives to wear a burka.
    Women themselves will face a smaller fine of just over £100 because they are "often victims with no choice in the matter", says the draft.
    How about just don't fine the women at all then?
    I'm not sure how they could determine whether or not a woman was "forced" to wear a burka. Would she not be punished somehow if she ratted out her husband?
    "The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd; indeed in view of the silliness of the majority of mankind, a widespread belief is more likely to be foolish than sensible." - Bertrand Russell

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All I can say is wow. To be honest, I don't like being around people when their faces are covered, but that is just too damn much.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Burka Rage Incident in Trignac, France

No one can force you to do anything. Im a muslimah and wear a burka and no one forced me. It was out of my own free will.
    Most of these stories that a printed now days is only trying to put others against islam and make it out to be bad when its not. There are bad people in every religion and you cant just pin it on a whole group because of a few. Anyway they both are too grown to be acting like kids. The same way you can go out and dress with tight daisy duke shorts and breast hanging out. We are free to cover our self if we want. Personally I dont like seeing half dressed females, but its their business. I either look the opposite way or go another route so I dont have to see it all together. Its a shame that people think its normal to be half clothed and if you want to cover your body you get harassed for it.
    Last edited by NaturalBeauty34; 08-08-2015 at 03:12 PM.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow. That article made me angry. People have different religious beliefs.
    I am a Christian. I don't agree with the idea of covering oneself head to foot, but I
    respect a woman's choice to do so. I am a fairly conservative dresser, because I don't
    understand why so many women feel they have to wear their sexuality on their sleeves.
    I will dress in a more revealing way for a party or a night out.
    Sometimes my adolescent daughter pulls my coat tail on Sunday morning,
    saying that what I have on is Too Sexy for my Church.
    We have to figure out a way to love one another and get along with our
    neighbors, even if they don't look exactly like we do.
    Last edited by straightnochaser; 08-19-2015 at 03:26 PM.
    la vida es un carnaval.

Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBeauty34 View Post
    No one can force you to do anything. Im a muslimah and wear a burka and no one forced me. It was out of my own free will.
    Do you wear an actual burqa? Or do you wear hijab? Just curious because I've never seen actual burqa-wearers here (I'm in the States). I'm not a Muslimah but I have friends and former students who are and maybe a third of them wear hijab. Every once in a while I'll see someone wearing niqab.
    Hello, 2021. Glad to see you. Hope you're bringing us goodness and light this year!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With so many muslims moving into Europe these incidents are only set to increase.
    I'm torn, on one hand freedom, on the other the bur'qua really isn't a requirement in Islam…it became a requirement due to the terror groups and their misinterpretation of the religion. A hijab is enough in the eyes of Allah.

Whenever I've travelled I've adopted the "when in Rome, as the Romans" philosophy which I think is only fair, if you want to wear a bur'qua freely go to Saudi Arabia and such places.

It's an unpopular opinion but I think Europe is too accommodating, the reverse (wearing skimpy clothes) would not be accepted in most of the countries that the immigrants come from. So if they like the attire they should stay where they come from, instead of forcing it on other countries. This stuff would not fly in Asia.