Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealStephanie View Post
    lmao. the hell, educate yourself. wake up sheepeople.
    i love how people who dont agree with conspiracy theories are "sheep". maybe the conspiracy theorists just need to take their meds?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyGirl2010 View Post
    i love how people who dont agree with conspiracy theories are "sheep". maybe the conspiracy theorists just need to take their meds?
    yah maybe some lol, this isnt a debate, I provided the info, and its however u want to take it, I could care less what the opinion is

bhop13 is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you're right. bt that is why its called "research", no one said that they relied on the video, Ik what Ik because I researched, not from just a video. lets be realistic here..only a close-minded person would actually believe that a CAMP with wires would protect them from a terrorist attack..come on now, I can protect myself in my own home if thats the case. if those camps were for that, wouldn't u think ppl would have went FEMA during 9/11?? lmao. the hell, educate yourself. wake up sheepeople.
    I don't think she was saying that the camps are for protection but they are set up for the aftermath. People that survive an attack would need some place to go and get help, shelter, medical attention, food, water, etc. right?

And you can research and educate yourself all day but if your sources aren't reliable and aren't objective then research doesn't mean much. I'm not talking about your research specifically but in general.

Oh and FEMA actually did assist people after 9/11....
    GOT PANK??
    Beauty is not defined by the masses, but by the opinion of the individual ~Rune Leknes
    http://public.fotki.com/bhop13/

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bhop13 View Post
    I don't think she was saying that the camps are for protection but they are set up for the aftermath. People that survive an attack would need some place to go and get help, shelter, medical attention, food, water, etc. right?

And you can research and educate yourself all day but if your sources aren't reliable and aren't objective then research doesn't mean much. I'm not talking about your research specifically but in general.

Oh and FEMA actually did assist people after 9/11....
    yah for aftermath that makes more sense. I understand what u r saying, bt the shelter is only needed if your area or home was destroyed, medical attention etc makes sense for the time being. There are ways to ween the fiction from the fact just by using your common sense.

bhop13 is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yah for aftermath that makes more sense. I understand what u r saying, bt the shelter is only needed if your area or home was destroyed, medical attention etc makes sense for the time being. There are ways to ween the fiction from the fact just by using your common sense.
    So you think they should wait until the attack, disaster, etc to put all of these things into place? That's like saying wait until you're sick to get insurance, LOL.

What is the bold part in reference to?
    GOT PANK??
    Beauty is not defined by the masses, but by the opinion of the individual ~Rune Leknes
    http://public.fotki.com/bhop13/

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bhop13 View Post
    So you think they should wait until the attack, disaster, etc to put all of these things into place? That's like saying wait until you're sick to get insurance, LOL.

What is the bold part in reference to?
    didn't say thats what I thought. This thread does not refer to the camps that help ppl during natural disaster, etc, it is something deeper than that. the bold part is in reference to your statement when u said that some sources in general may not be reliable.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks bhop that's what I meant. Camps for the aftermath of a terrorist attack, most likely to manage the surviving populace. Either that or to imprison someone, possibly terrorist cells that have infiltrated the U.S. population, especially with the possible closing of Guantanamo, as was done in the 60s. I've done my research too and when you peel away the fear mongering surrounding them the point of these camps are ambiguous.

I'm not attacking you Stephanie personally, I just have a pet peeve about Black people and conspiracy theories, and it just gets under my skin. They pop up from time to time on NP and sometimes the claims can be fact checked with just a simple google search. People see a documentary on youtube and believe every word of it without examining the claims. Or see something written on some random website and believe it. I think the best way to determine fact from fiction is critical thinking.

SassyB is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ Surreal Stephanie: What is that "something deeper" then? I read (more liked skimmed) over that article or press release or whatever it was and I didn't see what the issue is here. The only thing that I could think of is that maybe they're issuing out those trailers to people just to poison them with formaldehyde. Is that what you're saying is going on?
    If so, I came across this NY Times article that explains a bit of that. The comments are enlightening as well.
    Last edited by SassyB; 07-05-2010 at 04:32 AM.
    "The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd; indeed in view of the silliness of the majority of mankind, a widespread belief is more likely to be foolish than sensible." - Bertrand Russell

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyB View Post
    @ Surreal Stephanie: What is that "something deeper" then? I read (more liked skimmed) over that article or press release or whatever it was and I didn't see what the issue is here. The only thing that I could think of is that maybe they're issuing out those trailers to people just to poison them with formaldehyde. Is that what you're saying is going on?
    If so, I came across this NY Times article that explains a bit of that. The comments are enlightening as well.
    the purpose of these camps if ever used will be to enslave the American people. I haven't heard about the formaldehyde situation, bt that is very interesting

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysmile751 View Post
    Thanks bhop that's what I meant. Camps for the aftermath of a terrorist attack, most likely to manage the surviving populace. Either that or to imprison someone, possibly terrorist cells that have infiltrated the U.S. population, especially with the possible closing of Guantanamo, as was done in the 60s. I've done my research too and when you peel away the fear mongering surrounding them the point of these camps are ambiguous.

I'm not attacking you Stephanie personally, I just have a pet peeve about Black people and conspiracy theories, and it just gets under my skin. They pop up from time to time on NP and sometimes the claims can be fact checked with just a simple google search. People see a documentary on youtube and believe every word of it without examining the claims. Or see something written on some random website and believe it. I think the best way to determine fact from fiction is critical thinking.
    oh no, its fine, everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. it gets under my skin how some ppl are gullible and believe things like this would never happen. I wouldn't call myself a conspiracy theorist because Ik about many things others do not. people can't knock something if they have not used or researched valuable sources to reach the truth. the whole point of researching is to look at various sources based off of one topic so u can determine fact from fiction, and this is what I do.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast